...life can be translucent

Menu

Choice -which one? 37.3.5 or 28.6?

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Okay... this is not a question of life or death, but I am in the situation when I need to choose between to little cats that I haven't met yet. Naturally, I would choose the colourful one, and that was the obvious choice, but suddenly, when I started asking the Yi just to see - because I never did it before in this way- I started to feel a thing for the black kitty.

I made the mistake to make too many questions... basically because the first time I asked I wasn't specific (question a); then, the second question seemed to change the original answers (question b) so then I asked a third question.

I asked to the Yi -

a) what about:
b) what are the comments of the Yi about taking home:
c) is the ..... kitty the best one for me?

The black kitty:
a) 37.3.5 > 27
b) 34.1.2 > 62
c) 37.2.3 > 61

The four-colours kitty:
a) 28.5 > 32
b) 17.2 > 58
c) 2.1.6 > 27

I hope you don't think these questions are too stupid... :eek: I am not asking for a full analysis here, but an impression of which one is the ONE. :)

Thank you!

Sam

Last edited:

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
what if Samgirl would take them both?

46.1.4 leading to 34 :D

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Now that I saw your toss.... I made my own as well: what about taking both? 37.1 > 14... :eek:

is this the best answer?

There's a problem and it is that I travel often to visit my family- I can travel with one cat but two would be more difficult... so I asked "would I will be able to take care well of two cats"? and I received 16.3.6 > 56.

It's funny now that I see how complicated it became after I started asking the Yi for choosing the cat. But it is a life-long companion as well, isn't it?

Please, help me.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

The overall impression i get is, don't take both of them.
And don't choose between colours - go for the youngest of the two.
It will give you a bit more trouble to train, but also more joy.

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Diamanda. Both are the same age... they are actually too young so I still have to wait a couple of weeks. before I take it.:confused:

It feels right to take only one of them though. Does it look the four colour cat the chosen one? :confused:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can't help you much here, as you mentioned it on other thread. I mean there probably is no 'right' cat is there. Anyway looking at the four colured one 2 to 27 i was wondering about the health of that one, I mean it gives the impression of a very big hungry mouth.
Maybe the 4 coloured one is very needy in some way where the black one looks altogether more homey and content though naughty, but what kitten isn't.

Hmm I feel sorry for the four coloured one now and i din't want to get involved in this question :eek: but that 2 to 27, a wide open mouth, an empty mouth ? Seems a cry from the heart. Thats a hungry cat I think ? Maybe its just a little undernourished right now ?

Anyhow with a thing like this don't you just have to go with your instinct becausae really one cat can't be better than another, just different temperament . If you were with both of them which one would your hand reach out to more ? Hands i find often know more than brains.

If you go out alot its good to have 2 cats, I think they do get lonely and are more content together. In that sense they may be less trouble to a cat sitter as a pair but i don't know

Actually as an afterthought the 28.5 makes me wonder about the four coloured ones vitality also. I'm thinking this one would mean you have to give more care and attention somehow. Likewise 17.2 talks about a 'little boy' also making me think this one might turn out to be weaker.

In short I'd say go for the black cat if you want an easy laid back cat and the four coloured if you want a cat with issues...but heck i don't really know....go with your feelings

Last edited:

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Can't help you much here, as you mentioned it on other thread. I mean there probably is no 'right' cat is there. Anyway looking at the four colured one 2 to 27 i was wondering about the health of that one, I mean it gives the impression of a very big hungry mouth.
Maybe the 4 coloured one is very needy in some way where the black one looks altogether more homey and content though naughty, but what kitten isn't.

Hmm I feel sorry for the four coloured one now and i din't want to get involved in this question :eek: but that 2 to 27, a wide open mouth, an empty mouth ? Seems a cry from the heart. Thats a hungry cat I think ? Maybe its just a little undernourished right now ?

Anyhow with a thing like this don't you just have to go with your instinct because really one cat can't be better than another, just different temperament . If you were with both of them which one would your hand reach out to more ? Hands i find often know more than brains.

If you go out alot its good to have 2 cats, I think they do get lonely and are more content together. In that sense they may be less trouble to a cat sitter as a pair but i don't know

Actually as an afterthought the 28.5 makes me wonder about the four coloured ones vitality also

Thank you, Trojan...! I also feel sorry for the 4 coloured cat. I don't know why this choice has become so difficult to me. I was also getting into the conclusion that perhaps the Yi doesn't really see any point on choosing any of the two, so perhaps this time I will have to rely solely on my instinct. :bag:

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Well, this morning I was feeling a bit uneasy for my decision, didn't know why. But I sat and meditate for a moment and a little colourful kitty came to my mind, so I reverted my decision. I did one more question to the Yi about this though, and asked: OK, please, a clear sign of Yes, or something that tells me that this decision is fine. And I received 55. I went to LiSe's site and the first thing I read was "Victory". No more further questions or analysis on this. Now I need to start thinking on its name. :)

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
That's a good advice twilight.
When I went to the animalshelter to take a look at the cats. There was this cat that kept following me with his eyes. He was locked up in a cage, so watching was about all he could do.
After I was done looking at all the other cats that were in that room, I came to his cage, and I opened it.
He took a jump out of his cage, and scared the **** out of me at that time. Then he wrapped his paws around my neck, and started licking my ears.
I was totally in love with that cat from that moment on.
I took him home, even though I didn't even plan on getting a cat.
And him and I were together for many years. It broke my heart when he died at the age of 14. He was my buddy, and I couldn't have wished for a better cat. :)

masami

visitor
Reaction score
... let the cats decide... i did that twice in my life and it worked. i have the cats that fit to my life.
these little creatures often know better than we.
just look which one will come to you to have a little sleep or play.

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
The problem is that the cats are far away from where I live, so I have to choose at the distance. that's why I asked the Yi - it's not my first cat and generally all the cats that I had in my life I found them (or they found me) on the street. Anyway, I didn't know that my friends had cats when I asked if they knew about someone with cats - so I guess the cat was calling me from the distance as well.

Sounds crazy but I believe in that. :)

Thank you for the advice anyway. I would prefer to se them first before I choose... but well. I have a good feeling abut my choice though - I was meditating when I saw the kitty, so perhaps it happened as Trojan sugested in another post!

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).