...life can be translucent

Menu

Changing job

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Currently, i am holding this job at a transport company. I ask if this job in the bank ideal for me in this 6 months?
IC replied:

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
i ask IC should i stay in my current job for the next 6 months.

IC replied

void

visitor
Reaction score
I Ching is unable to take you seriously since you made this bizzare statement about its beliefs

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Living together and sex without marriage is no no for I Ching<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> You said this recently on the 11 thread.

What on earth did you mean ? How do you think the I Ching feels about homosexual sex before gay marriage then ??

And if you know so well the Yis view on sex before marriage, howcome you need help on so many questions ?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
quit simple...

I read somewhere abt someone who ask this question.

i find the explaination very good and accepted it.

why dun u ask IC abt the gay and homo issue urself?

Cheers

void

visitor
Reaction score
I was trying to get you to justify your statement I quoted above. You can't, I think you don't understand English too well so I give up.

philippa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Tanjhj,

You've been posting quite a number of questions on this board without offering your interpretation nor any background information. I-Ching is not a question-answering black box. And neither is this board. I'm guessing that Void is partly reacting to the fact that you appear to be treating the discussion board as a black box.

My feeling is this. This board is a bit like a classroom. Whenever there's a question, everyone is encouraged to offer his/her guesses. There's no right or wrong answer. If you want a discussion going, someone has to make the first crack. It's the same here. Offer some interpretation of your own. And if you can't, at least give us some background information. For example, what led you to ask the question in the first place? What are the circumstances?

HTH.

Philippa

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Philippa,

I am noob in IC and i think that i am going to cont'd be a black box till i am grown experienced enough to comment and interpret correctly.
for this moment, it is better quoting from others and learn rather than give my own interpretation, it will be disaterous if i gave a wrong inteprtation and it was accepted.

Some of questions i ask is pretty simple and i did offer some of my own interpretations, however, some are really tuff and confusing.

i will give more background info from now as you adviced.

Cheers

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Currently, i am holding on to this job at a transport company. I ask if this job offer in the bank is ideal for me to switch to within this 6 months?

I am thinking of doing a job switch as the current job required me to do shift work which is killing my social and study time. This shift job doesnt allow me to attend eve part time class which i want to enrol in july. Thus i am asking IC if i can switch to another 8-5 job which at least give me time after work to attend my eve class.

IC replied:

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
As i like to double confirm any thing i do or ask, i ask IC again if i should stay in my current job for the next 6 months.

IC replied

it seem to me that IC prefer me to stay in my current job however, if i stay in my current job, i may not be able to go for the eve class which i wanted to join this july. caught in the crossroad.....

J

jesed

Hi Tanjhj

In Yi Jing, is not a good idea ask twice every question. See judgement of hexagram 4

Best wishes

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).