...life can be translucent

Menu

about family rapports 10-42

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
i need advice in this reading about the right attitude to my parents ( we are not very good friends, they are inclined to enterfere with my life and sometimes i overreact )
my question: how to approch the relation with my parents to be in good terms with them(a good relationship ), without troubles ? 10 (2,4)-42

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 10.2 suggests again the need to change your attitude, to be more humble and forgiving, to try your best not to get agitated with your parents, basically take no notice when they say something that you don't like and to be much more independent, not get so involved that it leads to anger. So quit fighting with them and simply do your own thing.

Line 10.4 Follow the advice of line 10.2 and then you will be on better terms with them because the feeling of opposition and anger won't be in your mind anymore.

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
Line 10.2 suggests again the need to change your attitude, to be more humble and forgiving, to try your best not to get agitated with your parents, basically take no notice when they say something that you don't like .

it's a little bit hard to me because they have an intrusive and inquiring attitude, but i guess this is the proper way to keep them pleased and though apart

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
it's a little bit hard to me because they have an intrusive and inquiring attitude

I used to have exactly the same problem, always asking, digging, frowning when they disagreed, but don't get angry, just treat it all as a joke, don't take any of it seriously. It really used to annoy me as well until I turned all their silly questions into joke answers.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).