...life can be translucent

Menu

asking for conclusive/ final answers...?

masami

visitor
Reaction score
hello,
is it a good idea to ask the i ching for conclusive/ final answers?

i meen in times of confusion ... asking for a final result including words like "never" or "ever".
cause when i did that, i got many changing lines that are very hard to interpret and seem to be contradictorily.
(example: 51.1.4.6 > 23)

whats you experience?

maybe you say: never say never (even to the i ching)...
but there are some questions in life and some decisions one have to make that are very essential for anything that is coming in the future...

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Ask what you like, there are no rules.

Did you have any specific question in mind?

masami

visitor
Reaction score
willowfox,

the question was: "will X ever be my man?" (a stupid yes or no question, i know!)
51.1.4.6 > 23
... but in the meantime i think that question is maybe not very optimal in his conclusiveness, cause the yi or your subconscious can only show you a snapshot of what is now and the further developement based on these facts. if you change your mind and your manners; changing lines can change too. life is an open, chaotic system. like weather.

---

so a few days later i asked: "what are the tendencies for my relationship with X ?"
33.3 > 12
that is much clearer to me. pullback to stagnation (dont know how you name these 2 hex in english). especially line 3 is showing what is going on right now.
every 2 or 3 weeks "X" is draging on me and wants to see me... but at the end it does not happen. (seems to be equal how soft and carefully i do react, at the end he behaves like a diva, and pulls back again.)... and that prevents me always again from a pull out, cause i`m still involved emotionally.
i should calm down. its like a yo-yo game.

thanks for your interests.
your comments here are the most clearest for me all the time.
i dont know how you do this :)

have a nice day.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
the question was: "will X ever be my man?"

It is a simple question that requires a straightforward answer, I have no problem with that and you have absolutely no reason to be ashamed asking it.

51.1.4.6 > 23

So, the answer is clear, no he will not be your man.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).