...life can be translucent

Menu

Will my friend go to prison ?

star_crazy

visitor
Reaction score
A close friend of mine has a court case coming up to do with fraud, I have asked the I ching will she go to jail
I received 42 the lines are from the bottom 7,7,8,8,8,7 I still cannot grasp changing lines any help appreciated
Thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
There are no changing lines here but when you see a 9 or a 6 then that indicates a changing line.

Oh, she hasn't been cheating the dole has she?

It does not look like she will go to jail, probably pay back the money and probation for a few years.

star_crazy

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks willowfox, Yes she did cheat housing benefit, not your typical case though she is in her 50's and has full care of her mum who has Alzheimer's. At the time my friend had severe M.E and carried on claiming benefits she was not entitled too to the sum of 50,000 :eek: I don't know the full story as I don't feel she is being honest to me or herself. She has 3 property's so I imagine she is going to have to pay back the money by selling one.

She was diagnosed with skin cancer on the same day she got her court summons!

petrosianii

visitor
Reaction score
be careful with such questions

I wouldn't use the I Ching for such questions. Wing says in his translation, in the introductory remarks, that the wise student of the I knows which questions to ask, and which questions should not be asked.

Furthermore, it is not the best use of the I Ching to ask 'yes' or 'no' questions, for a number of reasons. The overarching point of the I Ching is not to get you in touch with another's fate, but with your own subconscious motivations which may be affecting a particular situation. Be careful with such questions.

Best regards,

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Have to disagree, I believe that the I Ching is open to all and any questions, I see no rules about what you can and cannot ask, so do not try and put limitations on the IC or any other divination method for that matter.

star_crazy

visitor
Reaction score
I wouldn't use the I Ching for such questions. Wing says in his translation, in the introductory remarks, that the wise student of the I knows which questions to ask, and which questions should not be asked.

Furthermore, it is not the best use of the I Ching to ask 'yes' or 'no' questions, for a number of reasons. The overarching point of the I Ching is not to get you in touch with another's fate, but with your own subconscious motivations which may be affecting a particular situation. Be careful with such questions.

Best regards,

I appreciate you wouldn''t use the I ching for such questions but I have free will to do so! Who are you to judge if I am a wise student or not ?
I dont feel it is her fate it is a case of cause and effect, my own subconcious motivations are that I will be helping my friend care for her mum if she goes to jail. So I wanted a bit of insight and also confirmation of my own intuition that she will not go to jail but receive a suspended sentence and to pay the money back.

Surely if you use the word fate then the I ching should not be used at all as any decision someone makes based on the I ching, however big or small could effect their fate!

Just my opinion!

star_crazy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi willowfox, Just to update my friend had court last week yr translation was spot on my friend paid back the money and got two years probation.
The judge was very fair. :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).