...life can be translucent

Menu

63,6>37, is it a good hexagram for relationship Qn?

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
63,6 says don't look back but 37 is family? When I asked about a person's feelings towards me, is it saying that they are trying to move on, or they want to be back (37)? This is confusing me.. anyone can shed a light on this?

Thanks muchly!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It would appear that he is more concerned with someone from his past then you. If he were to forget about that person then things between you would then grow.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
Hi willowfox, i am not sure if i am the person from his past? because he is sort of my ex. I cannot forget him and was asking what he thought. i want to get back to resolve things.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Well that puts a different light on the issue because it could suggest that he is thinking of you but it would be a big mistake for him to reconnect with you as the line says that he needs to move on, away from you.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
is it the iching's advice, or his thoughts? because he is pretty unhappy with me, as i am him, still. we need to get together to resolve things, then we can move on.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
I asked another question, and the answer boggled my mind!!!!
I asked, is he better to move on from me?
18.5 > setting right what has been spoiled. Cautiously. what accuracy!

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 18.5 is talking about the need for him to move on, but changes in the way things presently are needed to be made, so it is really down to him to fix whatever the problem between you is. Yes, it is better for him to move on as it is really necessary for him but he has to exorcise some ghosts from his past first.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
is it the iching's advice, or his thoughts? because he is pretty unhappy with me, as i am him, still. we need to get together to resolve things, then we can move on.

No, you are still in his thoughts obviously, whether it is hatred or something else it doesn't say, but the advice for him is to move on from the past, let it go, otherwise it will continue to hurt him.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
willowfox, thanks. These all make alot of sense.
the previous thread on 62,3,4>2 is what i thought he had with someone else.
He is the guilty one, not me.. he needs to make amends with me..

I am hurting very much too, i thought it was a betrayal from him with someone else.
i feel like im the victim here, not him.. though i asked, what he thinks of me? 31.4>39..

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
He does feel very hurt from my and his split, and he probably thinks that I am the cause of his sorrow though, so the hexagram is right in a sense. I do not hope he returns to me, as he caused me alot ofgrief as well, i just want him back so we can discuss and resolve things.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
uh-oh..

its definitely anger though.. I thought it may be a bit positive since 31 is like wooing.. but yeah, he was angry. Instead of speaking he just left.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
actually it wasn't my fault, it was an interference by someone, and i asked him about it.
does anger mean he is not at fault, maybe. i do not know unless i speak with him.

I asked, will i hear from him? 34,4 ..11
apparently so. the hedge opens, so we can clear things up, i suppose.

Nine in the fourth place means:
Perseverance brings good fortune.
Remorse disappears.
The hedge opens; there is no entanglement.
Power depends upon the axle of a big cart.

Last edited:

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if he still had a place for me or is he seeing someone else?
25,1,3,5>56

25,1 speaks of innocence
25,3 says someone stole the cow
25,5 says things will heal on their own.

I wonder if it means no blame from him and me. but 56 seems to say wander on, like the previous hexs for moving on. seriously it is past its expiry date.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).