...life can be translucent

Menu

49 to 48 and 37 to 48

libelula

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dear friends again,

I have two new readings that I would hope you can give me some hints...

After this week of stress and doubts, things are getting better... I met with this man I love and we had a great time. Later I wrote to him explaining something we discussed and when he replied back he ended the email with an "I love you". It took me by surprise. But well,... maybe it's really happening!

Anyway, I hope I could jump of happiness but instead I feel quite down to earth - perhaps because the last time someone told me I love you I did jump very high and then crashed to the pavement soundly and painfully.

I made two questions to the I Ching about him, and it surprised me that in both occasions I received the same lower trigram with the same lines changing (is this of specific significance?) and both times I receive the same changing hexagram.

1. What he wants to do with me? 49.1.2.4 to 48
2. What the I Ching has to say about the "I love you" he wrote in his email? 37.1.2.6 to 48.

Would you please be so kind to let me know what do these readings say?

Thank you so much in advance

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
1. What he wants to do with me? 49.1.2.4 to 48

His whole attitude is changing as now he certainly wants to get better acquainted with you so to speak.

2. What the I Ching has to say about the "I love you" he wrote in his email? 37.1.2.6 to 48.

It shows that his feelings for you are getting stronger.

libelula

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Willowfox. So it seems that I don't have to get a parachute so far...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).