...life can be translucent

Menu

my life path? 42.5 -> 27

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
What do I need to understand about my life path?
Hex. 42. 5 increase, and 27. Nourishment.

Kindness is its own reward and in the end you will be rewarded for yours; take care of yourself first and be aware of the people you deal with.

Am I on target?

my_key

visitor
Reaction score

Kindness is its own reward and in the end you will be rewarded for yours; take care of yourself first and be aware of the people you deal with.

Am I on target?

Hi Elizabeth
You are on your life path, If this is what you understand now about what you need to understand then isn't that it?
If someone else tells you what they understand by this reading, Is that what you need to understand? i.e Do you really need to understand what someone else understands?
Are you on target ?
What do you think?.

Take Care
Mike

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
If this is what you understand now about what you need to understand then isn't that it?

No, I dont think so. If it were "it", then I would not be posting to this board.

If someone else tells you what they understand by this reading, Is that what _you_ need to understand??

Quite possibly yes. Usually we can't see the answers readily and therefore having others look in from the outside helps us see more clearly.

i.e Do you really need to understand what someone else understands?

Yes, because the reading as it stands makes no sense to me.

Are you on target ?

I dont think so.

What do you think?.

I think you're looking to play around and have fun, and I'm looking for a serious interpretation of the hexes that I receive.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I dont think so.

I think you're looking to play around and have fun, and I'm looking for a serious interpretation of the hexes that I receive.

If you took the time to review Mikes reading history then you'll see he offers very good advice and is a very genuine guy. Perhaps there is a point to why he replied in this way?

I suggest you actually consider for a moment what he's trying to say, especially after recalling all your past posts where I think you usually seem to have a pretty good handle on what's going on in a reading.

I'm not saying anybody shouldn't share readings here, not at all but do you not by now have a good wide ranging source material for the I Ching where you can cross-reference lines and text?

Topal

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Elizabeth
Not in the least. My post was a genuine attempt to help you. If the post was too challenging for you then I apologise as it was not offered to cause you any distress or offend you.
Have confidence in your ability to read the oracle. Part of the oracle experience is working through what it is trying to tell you. Sometimes you get it all, somethimes you get bits of it and smetimes you mash the words so hard you strain all the useful meaning out of them. By all means seek advice from others, but remember what they will tell you is cloaked in their wisdom.
I realised this was a very important question for you about your life path and as such warranted a serious interpretation, which I attempted to offer. With something as important as this to you, I invite you to think on

Do you want to take a life path based on someone elses wisdom or would you rather live your own truth? :hug: As always the choice is yours.

Take Care.

Hi Topal

If you took the time to review Mikes reading history then you'll see he offers very good advice and is a very genuine guy. Perhaps there is a point to why he replied in this way?

Thank you for these kind words.:bows:

Take Care

Mike

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Am I on target?

Agree with Topal. Anyway seems a simple answer to me. Don't worry about 'life paths' and all that gumph, its not complex, having a kind heart is all that is asked. Its a question you need not worry about, thats what the line says. If your heart is kind and you are well intentioned that is all you need to know about your 'life path' which er is actually the same as your life...I mean if you are alive then you can't be anywhere but your life path anyway. Interesting isn't it that having a kind heart is more important than what job one does, what qualifications one takes, where one lives, etc etc... Its not what we were told, ......:D

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).