...life can be translucent

Menu

After A Row

justa

visitor
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have had some tension lately, I consulted the oracle asking @How should I now proceed with ...?' I recieved Hex 6 line 3 changing to 44, I took this to mean I should becalm and try to put things right. I called and it seems fine, but I sense tension between us, though he says there is none. I asked 'What role am I currently playing for ...' I recieved Hex 52 line 3 changing to 21.
This has upset me a little. Am I correct that this is quite negative? Please help! What do you think Willowfox?
many thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
How should I now proceed with ...?' I received Hex 6 line 3 changing to 44

Line 6.3 suggests that you keep out of the limelight so to speak, don't initiate any conflict with him because if he really belongs to you then he will stay. But he is a difficult guy to deal with as you well know so there has to be some meeting half way to discuss the pros and cons of this relationship.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked 'What role am I currently playing for ...' I received Hex 52 line 3 changing to 21.

You play the role of an anchor, stopping him from roaming around, perhaps making a fool of himself as he seems like a very restless chappie who has inner problems to be resolved. He is using you as a calming influence but it does not seem to be working very well as their seems to be a bitterness in his heart.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).