...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I accept this project?

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Some months ago I did a short-term contract for an independent client. Although I'm experienced and managed the project, I was relieved when it ended. In part this was because - in spite of the client being charming and appearing professional on the face of it- I've got my doubts about the 'reality' of her business claims and her personal credibility.

I found her project expectations to be unrealistic within the term of the project. I discussed this with her towards the end of the contract but she disagreed with my viewpoint.

The client has contacted me again and wants to discuss a potential adapted contract starting early in 2009. But based on my 'gut feeling' of not fully trusting nor liking her, I posed a question to Yi:

Q. How do the Sages qualify my opinion that I should not work with N?
A. 14 ->6, 34

I'm thinking that this reading tells me it's worth working with N again - and that we could be a strong team. But I'm too close to this situation - would any of you like to give me an opinion?

Warmest regards
Zelda

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Q. How do the Sages qualify my opinion that I should not work with N?
A. 14 ->6, 34

Line 14.6 > 34 says that if you don't want to work for this person then no problem at all, if you think that something is not right then don't do it, follow your conscience and all will be well.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).