...life can be translucent

Menu

A series of reading to find a way forward

greenfrog

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I would like your insight on something.

I did a series of readings on my current relationship. I am wondering whether to end it or try and work it out. It has been good and this person is genuine but we do not speak the same language and communication is sometimes difficult. We have been together a year and had a rough time for the past couple of months. None of us really trying to sort things out.

So here goes

What is the situation right now - 21 unchanging
What is the way forward - 59 unchanging
What will become of me after it ends - 26 line 3 & 6 changing to 19
Finally, is there a way to save this relationship - 23 line 2 changing to 4.

My intepretation is that illusions have begun to fade and the way forward is to end it. I can't work out if the 3rd reading about what is going to happen after we split is positive or not?
Finally the last reading seems also straight forward. I see it as a warning not to go back there but according to LiSe it could mean that I should give it another go?

I look forward to your helpful thoughts.

Best wishes and many thanks in advance!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Wilhelm says the 21 refers to situations where there are misunderstandings that will not just go away by themselves. There is a need for vigorous measures.
59 advises enlisting the aid of spiritual forces because people have become isolated.
26.3.6 > 19 sounds like when its over you will have learned something.
23.2 > 4 seems to refer again to the fact that you are somehow isolated.

To me this sounds like the two of you have become sort of ingrown and that there is a need for a larger circle of mutual friends. Maybe it would be good if the two of you were to go to a church together or take a class together.

Best wishes!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think more about this and an idea occured to me. Maybe it would be helpful if you and your partner made a Memory Book together. The book could start with each of you describing where you were when you met. As you write out and tell each other your stories you get to be totally honest with each other, because this is about before you ever met. Then from there you write out stories of things you did together but from your individual viewpoints. So here you're getting to know each other better. This would be the 59. aspect of the situation, you're writing your own Bible. Anyway, just an idea that starting bouncing around in my head.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What is the situation right now - 21 unchanging

The situation right now is that if you want to get the show back on the road then you are going to need to set it right yourself. Action is needed.

What is the way forward - 59 unchanging

You have to melt the differences that now exist between you.

Finally, is there a way to save this relationship - 23 line 2 changing to 4.

Well, you know things are not right between you and that the whole thing will fall apart but Hex 4 is the need to learn because you are ignorant of the true facts here, you need to understand with a very open mind what makes this man tick.

greenfrog

visitor
Reaction score
Rosada and Willowfox, thank you! Sorry it took me so long to respond!

I was surprised by your interpretation. The way I was feeling when I got these readings was that I should end this relationship. Somehow I needed confirmation of that. But the contrary happened and it took a while to process and thus to reply to your kind messages. I wanted to see this out a bit before I wrote this response. My partner and I have gone through a crisis in the past couple of months and I was really reaching a point where it was easier to leave it all behind. Like most, I have had failed relationship after another and I am more likely than ever to run away at the first sign of difficulty. Which means that at the ned we are always back to square 1 fighting out issues and hung ups of romantic love.

In the past few days we have started to talk about our feelings and I found out things I didn’t know, how he felt about us, me and the world around him. It always surprises me how close you can be to someone and not know their deepest feelings. Sometimes not know them at all in fact. So we have been reconnecting gently and I have had glimpses of what I use to feel like around him. No doubt he feels the same.

I’m ready to continue on this roll and do lots more things to be there for him, listen and most of all make us grow as people. Hopefully, over time, him and I can develop a love that is beyong the romantic affliction :rolleyes:

Rosada I think I will try your suggestions. I’ve always wanted to learn Tango so I think this is the perfect opportunity!! :rofl:

Thanks again! :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).