...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 21. Penal code

sasha

visitor
Reaction score
I am looking into hex 21 (3.6.> 55 if anyone should find it important)

the term "legal action" ,"penal code" and other ways of saying that are coming up in 21.

the moving lines are connected to this as they seem to speak of the "felon" in relationship to this penal code.

The nature of the question and the situation are excluding the possibility of me actually pursuing someone legally, so it has to be viewed differently off course...

any suggestions as to what this could be in an interpersonal question?

M

meng

21 requires that something is be decided and/or acted upon. It does not always refer to a punitive judgment, however.

LiSe's reference to a shaman needing good teeth is very useful, even if no "magic" is associated. It's saying that decisiveness is key to creating a desired and difficult change.

sasha

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm....
So what we are speaking about here is the fastness of an idea, a decision which is as strong standing / has to be executed (either in action or inner strength) as a penal code... And the king would be the same as the exalted man in other translations? i.e. he who is wise..

LiSe is quiet new to me, however I find it speaks to me in a language more direct then others for some reaason... looking forward to getting to know it.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
My take on 21 is that it's all about breaking through (biting through, chewing through) stubborn or long-standing resistance to some kind of union (when the teeth bite through, the jaws unite). In breaking through, you can resort to rules, regulations, standards, legal approaches. So, in the context of a relationship, the union is obvious - it refers to a good relationship that both parties see and feel themselves part of and serving. The obstacle would be anything that prevents the relationship union - it might be a long-standing issue between the two people (money, sex, family, or children might be prime suspects) or it might be feelings one or both of the partners have for people outside the relationship. And the rules/regulations/laws/legal recourse in a relationship could be either literal (ie legal solutions in a marriage situation) or personal and symbolic ('laying down the law') but in either case, the penalties involved are invoked for the sake of solving the problem, not for the sake of 'an eye for an eye'. And keep in mind that 21 involves the idea of appealing to a higher authority. A marriage counsellor? A set of rules and guidelines for relationship that both of you subscribe to? Or that you, at least, subscribe to?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Lines 3, 6 are quite clear, you are still on about a relationship that is over, line 3 suggests the more you try to dig into this subject the more she is going to go against you, become really nasty and in the end you will look the fool. While line 6 says that you will just not let the situation go, you keep on with it despite the fact that you know the truth, so you are going to get hurt in the end.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).