...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 64 changing to 6 - legal issue, plse help

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

In need of help with a legal issue. I have recently enlisted the help of a new attorney, who says he's making progress. I've waited for 3 weeks now and no news yet, so have asked the I Ching whether I should stick with this person and wait. The answer - hex 64 moving line 5 changing to hex 6, any idea whether it means "wait" or "give up and try a new route"?

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!:)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

In need of help with a legal issue. I have recently enlisted the help of a new attorney, who says he's making progress. I've waited for 3 weeks now and no news yet, so have asked the I Ching whether I should stick with this person and wait. The answer - hex 64 moving line 5 changing to hex 6, any idea whether it means "wait" or "give up and try a new route"?

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!:)

If i had this answer I'd take it as a good omen hes the right man to do the job. Infact several times I think I've had this line about whether to continue receiving a service from someone, when things don't seem to be going anywhere or I'm not sure I'm with the right person...hmm which is what you're asking really isn't it. I think it says to stay with the person, things are not finished (64), hes still working on it as you know. The fan yao of 6.5 seems relevant too. In my own experience 64.5 has tended to signify I'm with the right person (saying that with hindsight)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear All,

many thanks - I guess I was a bit discouraged by the secondary hexagram (hex 6) - but will wait out and see. After all, hexagram 6 sometimes simply comes up for legal issues, so maybe that's that. Will post something to let you know what transpired!

All the best and thanks a lot!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear All,

many thanks - I guess I was a bit discouraged by the secondary hexagram (hex 6) - but will wait out and see. After all, hexagram 6 sometimes simply comes up for legal issues, so maybe that's that. Will post something to let you know what transpired!

All the best and thanks a lot!

Yes as relating hexagram is often what the question is about, the background, then hex 6 may just indicate the contention

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).