...life can be translucent

Menu

50.1.6 > 34

simona

visitor
Reaction score
The question was if I am gonna obtain X.
This answer, 50.1.6 > 34 seems pretty positive to me.
What do you think?

(When I read a positive answer, I am affraid I'm only reading what I want...)

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. It's easy to get your hopes up when you get the initial hexagram.. but then reading the moving lines and resulting hexagram can stop you in your idealistic tracks :eek:

I think the reading says you have given a lot of yourself here and shown what you have to offer with no pretentions, and this has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I think it's saying that what you've shown is that there is a lot of power (34) in your cauldron (50) which has been revealed, so I don't think, in light of the reading, that you will be denied. Full obtainment hopefully! Let us know how it pans out ;)

:bows:

simona

visitor
Reaction score
11.1 > 46

That's strange.
That day, Dec. 10th 2008, I sent my application for a job - online application on a job site, but I also sent a mail with my CV to one of the directors (I don't know him personally, I just found his mail address and I thought it might be a good idea).
Then I asked IC if I wil get that job (the job was the "X"). And the answer was 50.1.6 > 34. It sounded positive.
Today I saw on that job site that my application was rejected.
I was thinking about the previous answer, so I asked IC "what are my chances to still get that job?"
The answer was: 11.1 > 46. I think it's one of the most positive answers I've got, but, in this context, I don't understand it.

Could you, please, help?

Thanks.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
That is really interesting Simona. I recently asked the i ching myself "am I on the right path to achieve my heart's desires" and i got the answer 50.3.6 changing to 40
which is similar to your question and your answer (both about achieving something)
I too think the answer was very affirmative (and in my case contained some advice in line 3 about finding myself spirtually which will lead to success)
Your second answer seems equally good, it does say something about like mind people and influence though, do you have any connections you can call upon to help you get in???

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).