...life can be translucent

Menu

visualisation

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need your help on this one.

When I started doing visualisation techniques, it started of good and stayed that for a while, my visualisation capability was just so intens, I could visualize an entire room in 3d in my minds eye while turning around, I was really good.
Then all of a suddon, it was as if a switch had turned off, I could feel it the day it had happened. My images weren't as clear or as intens as before, which was really weird.
So I've asked the iching:
Why aren't my images as intense as before? Igot: hexagram 2, moving line 5, changed to 8

After that I asked:
How can I intensify my visualisation? I got: hexagram 20, moving line 3, changed to 53

I didn't get the part with the undergarments haha :)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
How very frustrating!
2.5>8 sounds like there is something going on here involving another person. I wonder if your ability to visualize needs to be connected with someone outside you. Perhaps the next step in developing your abilities is to team up with someone and see if you can visualize what they are seeing? Maybe listen to a tape and see if you can visualize what the speaker is describing. I say this because 2.5 suggests someone who is completely receptive, so I'm thinking maybe you should not be using even part of your brain to direct what your visualizing, but to be completely open and receptive to some one else's direction.

I also wonder if I Ching is telling you you need to have a purpose to your visualizations. Perhaps you were given strong visions to begin with as if to say, "Yes, you can do this" but now there needs to be a purpose for the visions to continue. 20.3 also makes me think you are being told to put a greater purpose to the visualizing than just being able to do it.

Last edited:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Why aren't my images as intense as before? Igot: hexagram 2, moving line 5, changed to 8
2.5 - The reception is going astray because you are trying to hard. Check out what the ego is saying to you.
8 - You just ain't holding it all together at the moment.

How can I intensify my visualisation? I got: hexagram 20, moving line 3, changed to 53

20.3 - Are you sure this is what you really want to be focussing on at his time? You see intensifying your visualisations as progression. What if it is not this?

53 - Sit back and reflect. Take things slowly and you will begin to understand.

Mike

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Now that we're talking this over a bit I'm getting more connects...

I think you're previous experiences with the visions was your higher self installing the ability to visualize or else testing to see if all systems are go. Now it's just you and your lower self circulating the energies and they are not so high octane. However, your lower self has now figured out how to make your body register visions, even if not as well as when your higher self does it.

I think the second toss indicates that you will be asked to be the Receiver for more visions/visualizations in the future.

Last edited:

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Now that we're talking this over a bit I'm getting more connects...

I think you're previous experiences with the visions was your higher self installing the ability to visualize or else testing to see if all systems are go.

I was thinking the same thing Rosada:)

I think the second toss indicates that you will be asked to be the Receiver for more visions/visualizations in the future.

And on that last part, yeah I really hope that happens, but I don't think so because of the hard times I see infront of me.

Thank you very much for your reply:)

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
hey guys,

I've asked this question since I'm practising astral projection now:
Am I able to achieve astral projection?
I got hexagram 30, moving line 6, changed to 55.

I don't understand the moving line:)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Why is Bruce being trained to astral travel?

The king uses him to march forth and chastise.

Hmmm...Maybe you'll be part of some intergalactic time traveling astro angel force...

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys,

I've asked this question since I'm practising astral projection now:
Am I able to achieve astral projection?
I got hexagram 30, moving line 6, changed to 55.

I don't understand the moving line:)

Thats interesting. You mean you are already managing to consciously travel outside your body ? I think 30.6 can generally refer to situations where a certain amount of discipline is called for but one is liable to go over the top and push things too far. In regard to your question I might take it as 'its good to practise disciplines but don't push things too much beyond what is in your own sphere to deal with'. You're advised to deal with matters within ones own city, which i take as ones own area of concern rather than try to subdue that or those with whom you have no business. Could be practising astral travel is one thing but keep your concerns mainly to the realm within which you now belong ie earth plane rather than try to sort out things on other planes of existence.

M

meng

from one universal boy scout to another..

Howdy Bruce,

Sounds like you're all fired up to experience an abundance of light.

I wouldn't say Yi's answers (nor my little opinion) would discourage you from exploring these potentials; they are wonderful, and difficult to keep it alive until maturity. You need a good bed of burning coals under your life to keep some embers going for later, when you actually need them.

But, Yi's answers do speak to the presence of excessive fire and light. A good inner potentiometer (dimmer) should prove useful. Flying around in the ethers doesn't do much good if we're not taking care of business at home.

also..

When conscious in the quantum field, the consciousness must only observe. If you in any way participate in the vision, or if you become excited and try to grab onto it, it collapses. Then you just feel silly, standing there, holding on to what a moment ago seemed so real and important, but now is only thin air.

The practice of integrating both fields develops slowly over a lifetime. 53

(also) Bruce

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
When conscious in the quantum field, the consciousness must only observe. If you in any way participate in the vision, or if you become excited and try to grab onto it, it collapses. Then you just feel silly, standing there, holding on to what a moment ago seemed so real and important, but now is only thin air.

I took the liberty of posting that in my Twitter (proper credit given) :D

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Thx for reply's:)

meng: yeah i know what you mean, the tape said it aswell, to not wander around and such(stay within your boundaries)

The practice of integrating both fields develops slowly over a lifetime. 53

(also) Bruce

Yeah i know what you mean by observing;), trying to practise it now. I had it once in meditation a year ago when I saw things through my eyelids as if it were a movie theater:p, but when i tried to ''look'' at it it disappeared, because I still held on to my physical eyes instead of observing with my third eye. But then I just didn't know what I was doing, hehe.

Very interesting trojan.

Thank you guys, I know what to do:)

May you all be in balance

M

meng

I took the liberty of posting that in my Twitter (proper credit given) :D

Twit on!
27949.gif

M

meng

Just wondering if anyone else sees 44 in this, i.e. Do not grasp the woman.

How about 50 in:

You need a good bed of burning coals under your life to keep some embers going for later, when you actually need them.
?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Overcoming Bedazzlement

Line 6 is often a warning, not an occurrence.

It is inadvisable to practice psychic gifts without at the same time having a spiritual or religious practice and staying well-grounded in everyday reality. That also was the meaning of the yellow lower garments in hexagram 2: another caution to stay very balanced, because yellow in the Yi is the color of balance.

You have gotten several strong warnings not to persist in lonely experiments in consciousness for their own sake.

Getting hexagram 55 as a relating hexagram can seem so great, great profusion and so forth. However, it also means being blind at noon, being eclipsed, and becoming so completely isolated that the Way closes and you will literally know nobody else for a long period of time.

Another name of hexagram 30 is: "Overcoming Bedazzlement." There are phenomena that are so fascinating that we can be bedazzled and blinded by them.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).