...life can be translucent

Menu

23>24, 20>30 and 46>51 help! Thank you

joana

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Yi Sages and all the others who just like me are very interested but unfortunatly still very ignorant!

I still have deep feelings for an ex. Not been able till now to forget him.Not overly proud of that but...that's the purest truth.
We had a passionate relationship for 6 months in a row, then we just went separate ways without any sort of explanation (we are both very proud and stubburn) then after 1 year we were together again only for a moth and then again apart, just "naturaly", no explanations, no demands, just like that.

We are at each other skype account still, so we can "see" when the other is or isn't online, but i decided 3 months ago to "hide", be in invisible mode, while he was most of the time "away", "not available", because i fell the need to not be "exposed".

A few days ago i was briefly online, i showed up, if i may say so, just a few times, but of course my pride would let me take the iniciative of talking to him. But since then he is almost every time online...what that means and if it's connected with me i don't have the slightest clue, so i decided to ask the yi...and then ...you!

I've also decided for some time now that if he does not make that move, i won't do it, i would let things unfold as the destiny wants. Sorry for so much details but maybe it can be relevant for the help that i'm seeking with your for interpreting this answers.

I frequently make some questions about this situation but yesterday this ones baffled me:

is he online permanently online now because of me? 23.1.6 > 24

This answer seemed really weird. Ruin followed by return? i've read it somewhere in a brief seach in this forum that if the lines 1 and 6 change in a hexagram they sort of encapsulate the meaning of that hexagram so the relation to the relating hexagram is more quick. should this mean that after ruin comes another whole cycle? i'm sure you can empathise with my doubts.

Will we be together again in january? 20.1.3.4.5.>30

Maybe this stresses out the internet thing , seeing (20) view as a means of clinging (i had asked before how would things develop beetwen us and got 48.6 >57 and took it as slightly positive although not with a fixed date).

And i also asked

What should i know more about the developments between me and him till the 20>30 manifest itself? 46.1.2.3.4 >51!

This one really scared me. I'm pushing too far my expectations so i will definetly have a shock in the end ? or step by step things will improve again until something shocking but in a good sense may come about (the ther times that we were together came all out of the blue, fyi).

This post is far to long and apologise for that and i really hope i wasn't too boring - i could not find by search device here on clarity a conclusive answer to those readings.

Of course i made other questions, but those i manage to get some sort of grasp over them. So i'm asking your help to see things more clearly and i really will appreciate your insights.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and have a nice relaxing weekend!

Joana

joana

visitor
Reaction score
It seems the answers were obvious.
Merry christmas to everyone!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom