...life can be translucent

Menu

Helper with renovation 34.6 > 14

signs

visitor
Reaction score
I'am renovating an old barn.
Sometimes I need someones help. I pay for the work.
I've had some disappointed experiences in the past with a guy working with me.

Recently I got to know an other man that does renovating jobs and of whom I'am thinking of to do some work with.
I asked the IC: "What will be the result of the work if I ask this man to help me"?

Answer: 34.6 > 14

Insight very appreciated!

Last edited:

mary f

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello.
I would say that although you're willing to exert utmost prudence due to your traumatic previous experience, there is no need for this much. You shall be O.K..
Good luck.

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
34.6 is about a goat butting against a hedge - it gets stuck! This comes from not concentrating on the job in hand and getting carried away - maybe not scrutinising every detail of the work or maybe anticipating results that are not forthcoming. Obstinancy in some form is the problem but if you note the difficulty and decide not to continue it'll be ok in the end.

Thus it may work out but you are going to have some hardships and difficulties with this guy if you are not careful. The chings advice is do nothing if you want to get to the 14 - "nothing serves to further".

Personally speaking I think builders are like car mechanics - every other guy you meet claims to be one. Word of mouth recommendation is probably better than the ching for these things....

good luck with it

Lucia

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You'll get nowhere

You'll be stuck in some way, unable to go forward or back out. The only good part is that the frustration will not last for too long.

Get a word-of-mouth recommendation for someone excellent, and then ask the I Ching if he'll work out for your project . . .

signs

visitor
Reaction score
Ofcourse all you thanx for the insight and especially Lucia who to my intuition touches very detailed some 'problems' I'am in.
Very true and funny (..) the way you describe guys all claiming to be one...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).