...life can be translucent

Menu

Q

rose

visitor
Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate any input. After years of being hung up on my ex, my heart finally opened up to another person, P, it's a gut instinct :) (And I never thought the day would come). I am very afraid of being heart broken again, cos it feels like he's hot and cold and I genuinely wanted to know if I was on the right path. So I aked Yi these Q's (not all at one go of course)

1. Where are P and I and headed to?
22(1,2,3,5,6) --> 29

2.Is he the one?
53(1,5,6) --> 36

3.Why didnt he call back as he said he would?
16(4) -->2

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
22. is a beautiful fantasy that may or may not last. 29. is all the twists and turns in life.

So as far as where you are headed, I think the I Ching is saying that at this point you have a lovely vision in your mind, but you are not necessarily headed towards anything together. I think I Ching is encouraging you that this sense of reawakening in your heart should inspire you to follow your bliss - with or without this specific partner.

Thus asking next "Is he the one?" I think you are being told with 53.1 that you are looking for signs of partnership and commitment too soon. 53.5 and 53.6 are wonderful lines, however. Since all this leads to 36. Darkening of the light, I think you are being told to not think of this friend in terms of being The One, but rather as a sign you are starting to heal and thus to attract friendships.

16.4 makes me think you are not the only one who finds this man uplifting. I suspect he didn't call because other people had his attention. I also think that if you are looking to this man to be The One and he is not on that wave length then you will not connect. It's like he's on the corner of Warm Hearted Friendship and your over at My One and Only. Perhaps you would get benefit by asking something like, "What is the reality of our connection?"

best wishes,
rosada

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Im updating for the benefit of readers who trawl thru the threads to check out similar hexagrams and changing lines.

Update: Rosada was spot on. I wasnt the only one who had his attention!

rose

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Rose,

thanks so much for taking time to give updates on the outcome of your past readings. It's so useful, especially to novices like me.

All the best! :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).