...life can be translucent

Menu

What to do, what to do?

tess

visitor
Reaction score
I used these questions previously for someone else and I thought they might also work well on someone I know.
So I asked the I Ching "what this person feels about the possibility of reconciling with me?" and received 21.1.4.6 to 2.
Then I asked "what are my true feelings for this person?" - 38.1.2.4 to 23.
Then I asked "what is this person's true feelings for me?" - 14.3.4.6 to 19.
The last question was "what is the proper course of action to take with this person?" - 32.2.3 to 16.
Sounds like this person doesn't want to try to make peace and that I am getting sick of trying on my own and waiting for them to meet me half way, but the last reading makes it seem like I shouldn't give up just yet. I'm not sure though.
??

zander

visitor
Reaction score
"what this person feels about the possibility of reconciling with me?" and received 21.1.4.6 to 2....Sounds like this person doesn't want to try to make peace
They seem comfortable were they are right now in their life and feel justified in not reaching out to you for whatever reason.
Then I asked "what are my true feelings for this person?" - 38.1.2.4 to 23...and that I am getting sick of trying on my own and waiting for them to meet me half way
You shouldn't concern yourself with this person, and by what you said, you already know this. Concentrate on getting on with your own projects, gathering your own strength.
Then I asked "what is this person's true feelings for me?" - 14.3.4.6 to 19...but the last reading makes it seem like I shouldn't give up just yet.
They like how you go out of your way for them...you boost their ego.
The last question was "what is the proper course of action to take with this person?" - 32.2.3 to 16...I'm not sure though??
Do not be preoccupied with his agenda, primarily attend to your own needs, and concerns.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).