...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 23 to 12... and help me, please

A

adventure

I am new here but I was trying to learn from you, guys, in last few months. And excuse me for my bad school english grammar. I had a very, very bad period in my life from almost one year, I had to make difficult decisions about what I'm not yet convinced, but today I felt like an wounded animal, like I have no power to continue. So I asked Yi what should I do in this case, and I received hex 23 changing to 12 and I don't understand what is the advice here...can you help me, please?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am new here but I was trying to learn from you, guys, in last few months. And excuse me for my bad school english grammar. I had a very, very bad period in my life from almost one year, I had to make difficult decisions about what I'm not yet convinced, but today I felt like an wounded animal, like I have no power to continue. So I asked Yi what should I do in this case, and I received hex 23 changing to 12 and I don't understand what is the advice here...can you help me, please?

It looks like your position in the life, whats supported you has deserted you or worse undermined and hurt you (23.1.2) Perhaps it is good to break with those you see as acting against your interests (23.3) and try to let go of all that old stuff, old supports you used to rely on and move on to better things (23.6) I think your answer does confirm you feel you've had a real hard time, but I think 23.6 shows how you can move on out of this into a much better place. I think 23.6 can feel pretty catastophic because it calls for a complete change. You can't just change surface details in your life...someone once said here 'its no good just redecorating you need to move house' in other words you can't go on as before, its not possible. If you become an active part of this inevitable change you are like the man who rides in the carriage in 23.6. If you don't actively going along with it it all feels much worse and it feels like events happen against your will..like the man who loses his house...perhaps he waited till the bailiffs came to throw him out rather than look for another place sooner of his own free will

If you are called to make a drastic change now it will be ultimately for the best because you need to move on to a more suportive better environment. Temporarily that may feel like loss and some courage is needed, but it is better in the end to make that change yourself rather than wait till circumstances force you to change. Hex 12 shows things have been pretty stuck so you are really needing to make the change in 23.6 to get all the energies in your life freely moving again. In a nutshell i see the advise as being for you to be proactive in getting rid of stagnant deteriorating conditions...don't wait for life and other people to do it to you.

Hope you soon feel better :)

Last edited:
A

adventure

I already do, Trojan, because your support and advice. I think your interpretation touches exactly what I feel deep inside I have to do. Thank you :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).