...life can be translucent

Menu

27.6--->24

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im sort of looking for a job and i was looking everywhere, until I came to this hotel i had worked in the past. So I was wondering if I could get a job there again.

What is the outlook to get a job at this hotel?
27.6--->24

Thx for the insights:)

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score

Hi Bruce,

27.6 is looking good, but there is always a downside or responsibility to 27.6. If I were you, I'd immediately ask a second question to find out what is the downside or responsibility connected with working in that hotel.

27.6 is generally speaking a very good line. It means that not only would you be providing for yourself, but you would be "nourishing" or providing for other people, too.

But to round out the picture, I'd ask what the responsibility is, just so you know.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Thx Barbra:)
yeah i asked that question and I got: 51.3-->55

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The Green Light

51.3 means that you are in a stupor because of things that have happened to you recently. Your responsibility is to seize this situation with the hotel with energy and force, even though you may not be feeling so energetic or forceful. Do not let this opportunity get away . . .

Take action. Make an appointment for an interview. Review your resume and all your references. Make sure your references are all up to date. Call them. Make sure they are all still at the same telephone numbers. Review your work history. Make it take shape within your mind, remembering all the things you have done for a living, so that you can speak and act spontaneously, and with confidence and clarity when going for your interview. Do this preparation, and your interview will go well.

You have been feeling very blocked, but blockages don't last forever.

You must seize this opportunity and begin your work life again. The Yi has given you the green light. :)

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You're welcome

If you remember to think of it, in the midst of your new job, please come back to this thread and post what happened. Seems like a good job is waiting for you there!

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
This was weird. I filled out all the forms, and they said to wait. So I waited like a week. Today I called them, and they said they had hired someone else to do the job. They didn't even call me about it lol

Last edited:

mary f

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
From my own experience I know that even if now they hired somebody else, it doesn't necessarily mean the doors are closed. I see 27.6 as a stage you still have to pass through before 24. What about seizing it more? Don't give up, don't take the lack of feedback personally and don't feel bashful to make follow-up calls, (perhaps once a month?) and show interest. Don't you think it's about 51:3?
Best luck.
Mary.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The Return

I'm sorry you experienced a disappointment. But still, your applying for work and going on the interview was all to the good. Any movement in the correct direction is considered good.

The Yi was pointing at a mental/emotional state of being bogged down (51.3). Also, several moving lines of Hex 55 speak of being eclipsed and of leadership that fails to employ the correct help. However, it says not to get sad: "Be as the sun at midday."

Wilhelm said that 27.6 is the line of a "sage," but I have to add that this is a sage who needs to find a job!!! There remains this "iffy" quality about that top line moving. There's a lot of hard work associated with it. Blofeld says: "Nourishment gives rise both to trouble and good fortune. Our quest for the necessities of mind and body brings mixed results."

With hex 24, there may be a much longer period than seven days of waiting for a sense of initiative to return.

The Yi is always pointing us in the most constructive direction possible. When I look back, I see that that has always been true. It's hard to follow almost blindly and not know exactly why we should even be doing the I Ching, especially when things do not turn out as we expected they would. But those of us who have been following this path for a long time have gained a sense that we are being guided truly.

So much depends on our attitude. They say it's not what we do, but how we do it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).