...life can be translucent

Menu

Sink, Sank, Sunk

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Weeks, months of reflection dissolve at decisive moment in borderline Romatic relationship to 54.6 (which made me weep in the bathroom of a Barnes & Noble!) & just now 23.2,3 follow-up.

Guess he won't dally, right?

Also, yes compulsive, got a series of 22 answers (lines 5 & 3 respectively) as follow-up to that 54. Never thought of it that way before -- 22 & 54 have things in common.

Anyway, really disappointed. But I am recording this now as a placeholder & will post future developments in the interest of enriching the archive on these hexagrams.

Last edited:

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Weeks, months of reflection dissolve at decisive moment in borderline Romatic relationship to 54.6 (which made me weep in the bathroom of a Barnes & Noble!) & just now 23.2,3 follow-up.

Guess he won't dally, right?

Think, thank, thunk correctly, I think. 54.6 is *such* a disappointing line to draw about *anything*. But useful is useful, and information is useful.

But here's a question: do you want somebody who will dally, or do you want someone who's eager to take the plunge? Each has their own program, their own risks, their own possible joys. Which one is preferable? No value judgements here, because every one of us is at different stages of different paths, but it's good to know what that path is and where you are on it.

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
54.6 - Intermission

For the record we have dallied, since I made my original post--turns out the basket was not *entirely* empty.

I know--the I Ching is never more wrong than right & I'll get my comeuppance with this one on some meta-level. I'll be back to record it, too. But for now, right now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that shoe has already dropped.

Information I did not have at time of posting: he is married (six years separated) & if not exactly a womanizer, what I call "practiced." That's a 54.6 resume at best, and I have no doubt I'm kidding myself, but still like him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).