...life can be translucent

Menu

Soul searching

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I had the most frustrating dream where I desperately wanted to be alone, but nothing I did could make this happen! Round and round I went, I even resorted to a bit of deviousness in order to be alone...but no... nothing worked and I woke up in frustration.
I asked the IC about my dream. Lo and behold....and in it's amazing insight/uncanny wisdom, I suddenly realize the very bane of my existence:
52.3 changing to 23. I read this as stilling (ignoring?) my heart/desires/emotions is unhealthy when it leads to pain. I have submerged myself into a stilling of these very things, hoping to find some semblance of peace and radical acceptance of the way it is.
23: Splitting Apart: makes me think that the advice here is to "shed" those emotions/desires/source of pain.
In research of this response, I read a wonderful thread in here started by Trojan regarding the frustrating fight of 52.3, with many thoughts and suggestions on this frustrating "circular" answer. Stuck in a prison of my own heart and emotion is unhealthy. Giving into them is unhealthy. Getting rid of them is the answer. However, if shedding them was an option, then would this not occur somewhat naturally prior to reaching the painful place of 52.3? Isn't it human nature to lead ourselves away from pain? If 23 were an option, would we ever be at 52.3? And how to obtain a successful 23 of this, from the place of 52.3 anyway? I'm asking questions that I do not think there are definite answers for, but my mind (or my heart?) must ask them...(ahhhhh, yet another frustrating inner situation!;))

So, I continue on to ask IC, what do I need to change in order move through 52.3 and accomplish 23?
Response: 49, lines 5 and 6 -> 30. I get so excited when I see 49!! I think AHHHHHHH..finally, the transformation (of my heart, life, and mind) IS coming. So, my efforts are not in vain after all?
Lines 5 and 6: discussing positive (authentic?) changes versus what I tend to look at (52.3) as, kind of like attempting superficial changes (the heart is fighting this change, so it's all in a sense, "pretending" and only fighting with itself).
How do you create an authentic change when it fights against your nature or what seems to be your natural instinct? If giving in isn't healthy (and I agree that it's not) and fighting against it creates pain and isn't healthy (obviously), then what???:eek:
30 sounds wonderful:) Gosh, I want to be 30! If only I could successfully navigate myself there through all this painful pretending-to-change-my heart and authentically change it:rolleyes::rofl:
I see a circular pattern (of frustration!) here in these responses. AS though IC is just teasing me..and laughing at my frustration...ahhhhh you mean, mean IC, you!:mischief:
Pardon me please as I ponder this circular thought and life pattern/process aloud here.....:brickwall:
~Namaste~

zander

visitor
Reaction score
I had the most frustrating dream where I desperately wanted to be alone, but nothing I did could make this happen! Round and round I went, I even resorted to a bit of deviousness in order to be alone...but no... nothing worked and I woke up in frustration.
52.3 changing to 23. I read this as stilling (ignoring?) my heart/desires/emotions is unhealthy when it leads to pain. I have submerged myself into a stilling of these very things, hoping to find some semblance of peace and radical acceptance of the way it is.
23 is a separation from a group/circumstance/person, and as a result of this split, you are feeling defensive(52.3), hurt, therefore not interested in reaching out...or going through the motions of "everything is ok" when it is not.
23: Splitting Apart: makes me think that the advice here is to "shed" those emotions/desires/source of pain.
i just saw it as the source of 52.3...as if withholding yourself is somehow a bad thing. Maybe that is the right thing to do, hence your dream.
In research of this response, I read a wonderful thread in here started by Trojan regarding the frustrating fight of 52.3, with many thoughts and suggestions on this frustrating "circular" answer.
Stuck in a prison of my own heart and emotion is unhealthy.
I think it would be unhealthy if you have some lingering desire for a certain outcome at certain time.
Giving into them is unhealthy.
Continuing would lead to the obsessive. Not accepting what actually is can be harmful, constant denial, and/or resistance of where you are at.
Getting rid of them is the answer.
Not until you have faced what you are getting rid of.
However, if shedding them was an option, then would this not occur somewhat naturally prior to reaching the painful place of 52.3?
I also think that the shedding would happen natually, therefore, you need a lot more time.
Isn't it human nature to lead ourselves away from pain? If 23 were an option, would we ever be at 52.3?
I think it better to face the pain then evade it. There is far more promise of growth, especially if you have made a conscious decision to work with the energy of 23.
And how to obtain a successful 23 of this, from the place of 52.3 anyway?
Introspection is a valid form of separation from the outside world. To get a better understanding of the events of 23. Being more patient with yourself, your needs, and allowing time to do most of the work. Be willing to be lead instead of insisting that you, and you alone should find the "answer".
I'm asking questions that I do not think there are definite answers for, but my mind (or my heart?) must ask them...(ahhhhh, yet another frustrating inner situation!;))
I think it has more to do with the ego and needing some form of justification, proof.
So, I continue on to ask IC, what do I need to change in order move through 52.3 and accomplish 23?
Response: 49, lines 5 and 6 -> 30.
Listen to that clear inner voice(30)...it knows how to clean house and get you to the next level(49.5.6)
How do you create an authentic change when it fights against your nature or what seems to be your natural instinct?
Some people accept change better than others, some just flow, if you are not one of those people then time is your biggest friend. Trust where you are being Guided, and be patient with the process of spiritual growth. Nothing of substance gets built in a day.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Perhaps you are looking for the wrong type of peace and quiet. Perhaps, what you really need is peace and quiet in the midst of daily activity. Perhaps you do not need to get away from your friends, but accept them as they are, allow them into your life, and interact with them in your own peace and quiet. You can be with them, yet totally alone within.

Gene

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
BTW we are now on 52.3 in the memorising thread in Exploring divination.

I would take your dream fairly literally sounds like you desperately need more solitude and are supressing that need as our society is rather disaproving of solitude and i think we internalise that.

Always being in the company of others can I think be a hindrance to inner growth, processes that need to take place within ones own psyche need time and space to happen

You need space to realise this big change within (49) Others can be in the way of this exciting development taking place (not deliberately of course) so hence the urgency of removing your self from them shows itself in your dream.. You need to follow what you really want. I think Brad says 52.3 asks you not to cut yourself 'in half' be aware of your true desire, don't stifle it. For you to dream this shows that the wish to be alone must have been stifled, pushed into the subconscious, then dramatised to bring the issue to your attention. The dream shows you 'this is how you are frustrating yourself' described perfectly in 52.3.

To get through 52.3 you need to make changes, though it seems those changes are actually already underway (49.5). I don't think 23 is the thing to be 'accomplished' though as I see the relating hex as mostly the context of the question...

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Perceptions

It is so amazing to read others' perceptions on the hex's and the lines! It just seems to open up the mind to seeing all the different ways of seeing a situation! Strange how I never thought of 52.3 coming from 23! I only saw that if I shed(23) these emotions, then the discomfort of 52.3 might better be resolved. And it does make sense to me to flip it around, using 23 as the "context of the question"(Sorry, I still don't know how to properly quote others' posts in here.)
Yes! Exactly!!
Zander, I very much appreciate your thoughtful and detailed response to this post. Again, wishing I could quote some of your replies, but alas, that never works properly for me as a borderline illiterate computer "operator":) I absolutely see now that this inner turmoil stems from going through a 23 experience rather than that perhaps being the goal in itself. I think it's become a bit of both....sourcing from 23 and leading me to 52.3 and all the challenges that come with that. Apparently, I am a change fighter even on my soul level, even though I feel I want the change. Father time moves so fast and yet so very slowly for me through 52.3! OUCH!!! Time, time, time, gosh, do you know of any way to speed it up in certain areas and slow it down in others? :)

Last edited:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It is so amazing to read others' perceptions on the hex's and the lines! It just seems to open up the mind to seeing all the different ways of seeing a situation! Strange how I never thought of 52.3 coming from 23! I only saw that if I shed(23) these emotions, then the discomfort of 52.3 might better be resolved. And it does make sense to me to flip it around, using 23 as the "context of the question"(Sorry, I still don't know how to properly quote others' posts in here.)
Yes! Exactly!!
Zander, I very much appreciate your thoughtful and detailed response to this post.
Code:
Again, wishing I could quote some of your replies, but alas, that never works properly for me as a borderline illiterate computer "operator":-) I absolutely see now that this inner turmoil stems from going through a 23 experience
rather than that perhaps being the goal in itself. I think it's become a bit of both....sourcing from 23 and leading me to 52.3 and all the challenges that come with that. Apparently, I am a change fighter even on my soul level, even though I
HTML:
feel I want the change. Father time moves so fast and yet so very slowly for me through 52.3! OUCH!!! Time, time, time, gosh, do you know
of any way to speed it up in certain areas and slow it down in others? :)

trying it out..seeing if i know how to quote. dont mind me, carry on:)

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
thats really weird

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
all you do to quote is click the quote button in lower right hand corner of persons post and it comes up in reply box. What you have a sliding blue line thingy....i never saw that before ...its really weird :eek:

BTW as I must have said before with one line moving i don't think that much about relating hex but its quite interesting to look at the fan yao here, 23.3, this is the same line in relating hex. Interesting because in 23.3 one does break from them, so in 52.3 we seem in your case to have the impact of not splitting with them. BTW the fan yao i think is a kind of flip side to the line in question

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
all you do to quote is click the quote button in lower right hand corner of persons post and it comes up in reply box. What you have a sliding blue line thingy....i never saw that before ...its really weird :eek:

BTW as I must have said before with one line moving i don't think that much about relating hex but its quite interesting to look at the fan yao here, 23.3, this is the same line in relating hex. Interesting because in 23.3 one does break from them, so in 52.3 we seem in your case to have the impact of not splitting with them. BTW the fan yao i think is a kind of flip side to the line in question

Had to try it out...it grabs the whole thing instead of the specific part I'm trying to quote, but oh well...good enough:D

Hey Trojan.... WOW...now how did you get that??!?? Fan yao (very cool, by the way)here is "not splitting with them.....the very opposite of what I was hearing with this. Then that very well could be the issue at hand? Then, Not splitting with the emotions and whatnot is most likely the precise problem causing the discomfort?
Hmm....again I say, WOW! What is the concept of fan yao? The same line changes reflect also in the relating hex?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Had to try it out...it grabs the whole thing instead of the specific part I'm trying to quote, but oh well...good enough:D

Hey Trojan.... WOW...now how did you get that??!?? Fan yao (very cool, by the way)here is "not splitting with them.....the very opposite of what I was hearing with this. Then that very well could be the issue at hand? Then, Not splitting with the emotions and whatnot is most likely the precise problem causing the discomfort?
Hmm....again I say, WOW! What is the concept of fan yao? The same line changes reflect also in the relating hex?

Re quoting yes you get the whole thing and delete what you don't want.

You ask 'what is the concept of fan yao' ? I'm not that confident I know the whole concept of it, all I know is that I think its kind of the reverse of the change line in the primary hex, so if you're stuck you can refer to it to show the reverse side of the line you got ? Make sense ? Well its as much sense as I'm capable of making :D

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Move your hips

I haven't looked at the other section where 52.3 is being discussed. But the answer is, basically: Move your hips.

Your body needs to move in the middle, because the physical energy is getting stuck in the lower chakras and isn't circulating properly. You might take up belly dancing, or almost any kind of dancing. There are many ways to move your energy around that do not require the presence of another human being, and I'm sure you can think them up on your own! (49.5)

I agree with Trojan that the 23, Peeling Off, is the context of what has happened, the 52.3, which means you are holding your body too tight in the middle. All the parts of you are not getting to move around properly, and the energy isn't circulating.

I don't mean to totally ignore the spiritual, mental, and emotional aspects of this question, but I think you'll find the problem posed by the dream might evaporate almost overnight if you take up some kind of physical activity that involves vigorous movement of the midsection. ;):eek:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to get quotes the way Zander did above

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes! Exactly!!
Zander, I very much appreciate your thoughtful and detailed response to this post. Again, wishing I could quote some of your replies, but alas, that never works properly for me as a borderline illiterate computer "operator":) I absolutely see now that this inner turmoil stems from going through a 23 experience rather than that perhaps being the goal in itself. I think it's become a bit of both....sourcing from 23 and leading me to 52.3 and all the challenges that come with that. Apparently, I am a change fighter even on my soul level, even though I feel I want the change. Father time moves so fast and yet so very slowly for me through 52.3! OUCH!!! Time, time, time, gosh, do you know of any way to speed it up in certain areas and slow it down in others? :)

I haven't looked at the other section where 52.3 is being discussed. But the answer is, basically: Move your hips.

Your body needs to move in the middle, because the physical energy is getting stuck in the lower chakras and isn't circulating properly. You might take up belly dancing, or almost any kind of dancing. There are many ways to move your energy around that do not require the presence of another human being, and I'm sure you can think them up on your own! (49.5)

I agree with Trojan that the 23, Peeling Off, is the context of what has happened, the 52.3, which means you are holding your body too tight in the middle. All the parts of you are not getting to move around properly, and the energy isn't circulating.

I don't mean to totally ignore the spiritual, mental, and emotional aspects of this question, but I think you'll find the problem posed by the dream might evaporate almost overnight if you take up some kind of physical activity that involves vigorous movement of the midsection. ;):eek:

Using the quote button doesnt divide the quotes the way zander did. neother does using the multiple quote button..that is only for quoting two posts.
sorry barbra, i just had to use a post for quotes

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
barbra;84953[PHP said:
]I haven't looked at the other section where 52.3 is being discussed. But the answer is, basically: Move your hips. [/PHP]

i think i fuigured it out

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps you are looking for the wrong type of peace and quiet.
yeah, but the heart wants want the heart wants. dont think there is the wrong type of peace and quiet but maybe the heart is having trouble quieting its desires. sometimes it needs to confront

Perhaps, what you really need is peace and quiet in the midst of daily activity.

Perhaps you do not need to get away from your friends, but accept them as they are, allow them into your life, and interact with them in your own peace and quiet.

now i have peace because I confronted the problem:)

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Bamboo: You make me giggle with your quoting attempts! Yayyy...Glad you figured it out! I'm still working on that;) I think I'm getting better with every try though:)
yeah, but the heart wants want the heart wants.
Good gosh, isn't that the truth?!?? I've never seen myself as the stubborn type, but this situation is proving that my heart is indeed one of THE most obstinate, stubborn energies I've ever encountered or come up "against". Geesh:brickwall:

Barbra: what you're saying here about moving my hips (without another person:blush::p) does make practical sense to me. Too funny you mentioned belly dancing, as my daughters and I were goofing around pretending to be belly dancers just the other day:rofl: ...maybe I need to do some more of that:) I'm fairly certain that you're absolutely right about my energy being stuck. I think it's stuck smack in the middle of my heart and my "hips"...;)
Thank you for the insight:bows:

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).