...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 34.4.6

txortx

visitor
Reaction score
hi everyone,

sometime ago as I explained in a previous thread I met an ex girlfriend and we have been in touch for some weeks right. I asked the Iching: what does she think about having a new relationship with me? and i got this hx.

I supose that for understanding this I should give an explanation of our previous relationship. It finished 3 years ago, after 4.5 years together. The end was a real battle. And I think I was extremely rude to her, because I didn't understand some of her behaviours. We did not talk in these 3 years.

Now after all these years I'm quite more calm and I don't react to the same things the same way. So I supose line 4 refers to this. Line 6 I think is the way she is testing me. She wants things to grow little by little and wants me to be conscious that if i try to force anything would lead me to ruin, and it is better to be calm a relax while she thinks this all over.

If so, all is in the air. But she simply can think: he has changed, but if he wants a new relationship with me he would become entangle in something impossible.

Can someone tell me if my reading is ok?

Thanks to all of you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).