...life can be translucent

Menu

I asked about God

mirror_saw

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

Today I asked athe Yi about my God or Higher Power. I did this because I've been doubting my faith in the Universe (God) lately in my life.

Can someone help me make sense of this answer?

QUESTION:

"PLEASE SPEAK TO ME ABOUT MY HIGHER POWER, MY GOD."

ANSWER:

Hex# 5 6-4 changing into Hex#43

Thak you,

mirror saw

exnihilo

visitor
Reaction score
Your question was,

"PLEASE SPEAK TO ME ABOUT MY HIGHER POWER, MY GOD."

5.4 simply says that you're doubting the existence of a higher power and that this isn't good. Look at 43.4 though,

There is no skin on his thighs,
And walking comes hard.
If a man were to let himself be led like a sheep,
Remorse would disappear.
But if these words are heard
They will not be believed.

You are suffering from an inability to be like a sheep and just follow. You are hearing but not understanding.

John 10:
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Mirror Saw,

Getting hexagram 5 tells me that it is a mather of time before the truth (your truth) comes out (43)...

And Exnihilo... what a great example!

Hug,
Frank

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
LiSe says on her site about this line (under Sabian symbols):

You won't see the new day in a dark cave

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Mirror Saw-
05 usually advises patience.
05.4, Waiting in Blood: Get out of the Pit, suggests a lack of overview and objectivity in your current situation. Not a time for clarity and rational decisions. Even though deciding to believe in God may not be rational anyway, it's usually nice to have some reality higher than yourself.
In the Fan Yao cited above, 43.4, one has been led into a disaster by one's obsession and got one's ass badly chewed up. One needs better leadership than one's obsession. This misfortune in the Fan Yao, combined with the upper trigram Kan, is where the blood metaphor comes from.
In sum, this is not a time to make this decision. I would wait for more clarity and overview. Otherwise you wind up with just another God created out of a need for security. This make's for inferior and jealous gods who will never lead you to peace.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).