...life can be translucent

Menu

35.2/33.2

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some help with interpreting.
Currently I am in hex. 35.2, I have had that hexagram for the past year and a half now.
I looked at several texts, and in general they all say that with hex 35.2 you have to persevere then you will be blessed. This interpretation of line 2 really struck me at how accurate it was. It really hits the spot:

Line 2
Sorrowful in his progress. Righteous persistence brings good fortune. Blessings are bestowed by one's ancestress.

The meaning of this line is quite similar to that of line 1, except that the teaching is on a higher level. The persons depicted here are sorrowful because their own progress does not seem to be what it ought to be, nor does that of others. They instantly recognize the great many things that need to be done, but their helpers are few. Most other people are uncaring. Persistence in what is right will eventually bring good fortune. This line is the correlate of line 5, a Yin line, so one is supported by one's ancestress (a female who has gone before).

Hex 35.2 really sucks. And for the past year and a half I can't seem to get out of it, I mean, there are simply no options left for me to take, no way out of the situation. With this hexagram, I just feel lost.
And for anyone here that does astrology, I am also in a major shitty period(transit Saturn conjunct Sun, transit Pluto opposition moon, transit Uranus opposition sun soon square ASC, transit Saturn square ASC, progressive mars square mercury).

There really seems to be no way out.
So I asked: Will I find a solution for this situation I am in? Hex 33.2>44.
What I found was there are mixed interpretations of this line, positive and negative

Thank you for your insights:bows:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how you mean "I am in hex 35.2" :confused: you would get 35.2 for a question you asked...how are you 'in' it

i don't think any astrological transits are inherently 'shitty' , sounds more like you have a fatalistic attitude making you believe you are stuck in things. While I'm not denying you may feel stuck I don't think the cause is a Saturn transit to your sun...for many this can be a great time. Similarly theres nothing inherently shitty about 35.2 lol. What question did you ask to keep getting 35.2 or are you doing some wierd calculation that says this is the time of 35.2 you are in..?

zander

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some help with interpreting.
Currently I am in hex. 35.2, I have had that hexagram for the past year and a half now.
I looked at several texts, and in general they all say that with hex 35.2 you have to persevere then you will be blessed...
Line 2
Sorrowful in his progress. Righteous persistence brings good fortune. Blessings are bestowed by one's ancestress.
The persons depicted here are sorrowful because their own progress does not seem to be what it ought to be, nor does that of others.
35.2 is about moving slowly but surely, regardless of what others think. Your doubts, and fears are the things you have to keep at bay.
They instantly recognize the great many things that need to be done, but their helpers are few.
If you maintain you faith in the process, only then will you encounter the aid you are looking for. You need an attitude adjustment.
Most other people are uncaring. Persistence in what is right will eventually bring good fortune.
That is your judgement call. You insist that people are uncaring, you will lock them into that role with no hope for change.
Hex 35.2 really sucks. And for the past year and a half I can't seem to get out of it, I mean, there are simply no options left for me to take, no way out of the situation.
I guess it could if it is not progressing the way you wish it to be so, or at a certain speed. Seems like a year and a half is not enough time, and with you blocking the situation with negative thinking, more time is needed.
With this hexagram, I just feel lost.
And for anyone here that does astrology, I am also in a major shitty period(transit Saturn conjunct Sun, transit Pluto opposition moon, transit Uranus opposition sun soon square ASC, transit Saturn square ASC, progressive mars square mercury)
The more challenging astrological aspects(conjunctions, squares, oppositions)are your teachers. You are to learn from them. It is your job to turn them from your perceived enemies to your friends. It is also your job to look into them however you see fit. That is your responsibility, part of your journey, I suggest you honor it.
There really seems to be no way out.
So I asked: Will I find a solution for this situation I am in? Hex 33.2>44.
What I found was there are mixed interpretations of this line, positive and negative
'Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it'
You are going to need to do more soul-searching, and if you meet someone in the meantime, they could also help you for ill or good. You will have to choose how to work with the energies.

D

diamanda

Hi bruce,

Although i do agree up to a point with trojan and zander that even difficult
periods can be teachers, and we should not be fatalistic, and should strive
to think positively etc, i'll have to say here that i've noticed, from myself
and from other close friends, that it's only when we actually find ourselves
in a really, really long bad stint of adversity that we realise just how totally
frustrating it is, and how it seems at times impossible to find the slightest
positive element, let alone a way out. Positivity can make a difference, very
often in life, but not always. That said, although there are uncaring people
around, there are also caring ones too, and i'm wondering if this is exactly
the point that 35:2 wants to stress.

I've had this line a couple of times in past years, and every time i was waiting
to see if my mum would come up with something, some advice, some little
'something' in any case, but she didn't, and neither did any other old female
relative. I kept on wondering if my grandmother was keeping an eye over
me, and although i would love to believe so, still, i'm in two (three, four...)
minds about this subject. So it turned out that how this manifested in
practice for me, was that i spoke with a couple of really good friends, one
female, one male, and they offered plenty of love, emotional support, and
understanding, and encouragement, and also optimism and hope. So i've
come to understand the "blessing from the ancestress" as the archetypal
motherly care, full of love and unconditional support - and there could be
various sources where one can get just that. There must be at least one
person in your world who can give you just that, i hope. As about tough
transits, it's hard to realise how burdensome they can get until one has
to go through a nasty one. At least we know they do end at some point!

So, progressing in sorrow, ie keeping on keeping on, in sorrow, and look
for TLC anywhere you can find it - if only this line changes, the resulting
hexagram is 64 'not yet across', so i'm wondering if this is a reference to
the transits? (as well as other things, as 64 speaks of so much more).

33:2>44 sounds a bit worrying. You should be retreating, and yet either
you seem to be holding onto an inferior element/person/situation, or
it/they are holding onto you, and not letting go. The whole answer seems
to be going backwards, ie 33 is leaving, and 44 is approaching it, and
holding onto 33 fast and tight. The advice here sounds like, you need to
be careful that you don't go for the wrong kind of 'solution'. Or that
something is holding you back? It could also mean that you just need to be
patient for now, that a solution is not possible for now, and if you press
for a solution at this point then it's as if you're inviting a crisis. It is not
clear here if you are holding onto the wrong kind of thing, or if that is
holding on to you. In any case, the great caution of 64 comes to mind.
Have you already asked what is the cause of this difficult situation you're
in? Another relevant question might be what is the best thing for you to
do under the circumstances. We can affect outcomes, very often, but
sometimes we can't - frustrating, but what can we do except our best.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, I asked about a year and a half ago what the outlook was for the upcoming 2 years(35.2). Sorry for the bad english. And btw, transits do show signs of upcoming periods of stress/crisis, especially transits of the outer planets(uranus, neptune, pluto). And if the planet which gets those transits, is in a detriment house or if it is afflicted, then you can surely expect there will be some upheaval. Pluto transit to the moon is one of the hardest aspects in astrology, really. One of the other stress aspects I have at the moment is uranus opp sun(my sun is intercepted) and at the same time its squaring my ASC. Plus in my solar Return there are alot of stress aspects, seriously, alot. I could go on and on about this. And yes, I know that transit saturn to the sun can be a great time for many to work hard and get a promotion or recognition of some sort. But what if one does not seek promotion or recognition. Then the whole theme of a saturn transit to the sun changes dramatically and you'd have to interpret the planet saturn in one's chart for only 50 percent of its true meaning, you have to know the natal chart very well. The problem with saturn(and I'm specifically talking about saturn) is that if you are not a part of the compartmentalized way of life, then your path will be automatically harder if you are not aware.
I have a friend who is a professional astrologer and has over 40 years of experience. So yeah, I should know. And you don't even have to know anything about astrology to understand what I am saying.You just have to look, this is universal truth.

And no, I'm not fatalistic. I am merely offering a viewpoint. And if you are misdirected in thinking that I am being fatalistic/thinking negatively just because of the improper use of terminology, then you probably have insight into only one type of person.

Diamanda, yes there is one person where I can go to for support, but this is not that type of situation.

Have you already asked what is the cause of this difficult situation you're
in?

I don't need to, I already know why. It is because I changed directions dramatically.

Thank you for all your replies

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).