...life can be translucent

Menu

Dating someone

sirix

visitor
Reaction score
It's been a while since I last posted here and finally it's not about the problem that used to bother me. Now I am curious about something new.
I started seeing someone (well it's still on the beginning). I've met him on the party where we talked for 2 hours and we went out once. To me this guy looks like a really nice person, but I was not smart enough to resist checking the I ching so I opened the Pandora's box. I think that I ching is telling me that something is not right - I don't know if it's about me or him.It looks like someone is having some hidden agenda here - maybe he does. So here are my questions in exact order I asked them:

1. How is our relationship going to develop in the next 30 days?
7, changing lines 3,4,5,6 , resulting hex 44

2.What can I expect if I continue seeing him?
48, changing lines 2,3,4, resulting hex 45

3.What are his attentions toward me?
29, changing line 5, resulting hex 7

I have some opinions on these readings but I would like to hear yours.

julie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion? Ask questions that are more rooted in the moment, and more based on what you can do. Ask something like, "What do I need to know about this relationship?" or "How can I best approach this relationship?' or someting like that.

I really think there's something misleading about thinking about Yi as an oracle. The future isn't written in stone. It's like a stick in a river -- you can tell where it's headed at the moment, you can tell something about where you might want to head if you're trying to catch it, but trying to predict when it's going to reach a particular spot in the river is really impossible.

That doesn't help with the specifics of your readings, but maybe it'll help close the Pandora's box. In my experience, it's usually very hard to make much sense of "Predict the future" questions. Sometimes they're really clear, but often they're not.

kindi

visitor
Reaction score
One question you've asked is rooted in the present moment, and appropriate (I think), the question- 'what are his intentions toward me'? I would try to gain some insight here.

I have often drawn 29 when dealing with emotional fears that are habitual and unconscious. When 29 changes to 7 in line five, there is a strong focus on managing habitual fears to focus on a goal, a clear, grounded and realistic idea of where to take something. If I were to draw this line, I wouldn't assume anything except that he's thought about what he wants out of this. Whether or not that means- 'let's see if I can get her into bed, and that's all I'm really open to here', I don't know.

It may be he is intimidated by you and wants to propel himself forward step by step, not repeating mistakes that have held him back.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).