...life can be translucent

Menu

why are men confusing ?? 3.5

two_blueeyes

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
OK, a while back I went on a blind date, some of you would remember that one. Well, things of come quite well, except... on little tiny bitty thing...lol
We have not progressed to the physical level. Now am over to his house today, were watching a movie, having a little wine, getting playful. Am thinking... Whooo hoooo am going to spend the night here.. After the movie, he gets up and proceeds to clean the kitchen ???? I help. But I had a sense that he wanted me to leave... so I did. He did not try and stop me. This man is mixed signals all the way..lol
My question was
Why did he send me home. 3.5
Then I asked
How do I approach X.
I got 29.6

Here is my take... now he really did not send me home, I just felt it.
I did some reading on 3.5. I see a little fear ? Not really think that's it. He seems pretty confindeint in himself, but never really forward with me. Just puts out little comments , like he wants to see my reacation, ( which have been positive).
Maybe he is just not attracted to me. .. Geez I don't know.
Now... 29.6 that one is telling me DO NOT GEY EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY !!!! lol... guess the I ching does'nt like him?
OK ... for fun.. I asked
I asked how does x feel about me... got 49 1346 .. going to 20.
I have no clue...I really was not concern with that one... but would be curious what you all came up with.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
with 3.5 i think one has to be content with small gains. This may be a big deal for you, it isn't for him by the look of it..he doesn't want to invest a huge amount in this perhaps

As to approaching him...29.6 (why would you approach him when he is displaying luke warm signals) doesn't seem an idea that will be very enriching for you no

49>20 don't know how that applies to how he feels about you..though i personally notice 49 can be a sort of version of 23..where 23 is shedding, throwing off, i think 49 can be throwing over, moving on...20 hes thinking about it, moving on..?

M

meng

It's a very ancient saying,
But a true and honest thought,
That if you become a teacher,
By your pupils you'll be taught.

As a teacher I've been learning --
You'll forgive me if I boast --
And I've now become an expert,
On the subject I like most.

Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.

But more seriously, and from a guy's perspective, women often complain that guys run from commitment, and at the same time, are too quick to jump in the sack with a willing female. But they'll also complain if the guy is reserved and moves too slowly toward the bedroom.

On another (49) note, I'm going to guess that this guy hasn't gotten over his past attachment(s) yet, and is being especially reserved at this time.

3.5 - A little is good, a lot is unfortunate.

I'd advise against taking it too personally or seeing it as rejection. Sounds too early in the development to draw those sorts of conclusions.

two_blueeyes

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both !
I beleive Meng your right on about the 49 thing, It just accured to me that he does talk about his ex a bit. Not at great lengths, but complains about what she used to do, almost like he compares me to her sometimes... a big red flag there. I really never thought about it until now.
Trojan... The 3.5 thing, when i left, he just stood and stared at me.. I got a really strange feeling from it. Almost like he wanted to say something, but did'nt.
It was a big or sort of a big thing with me.... I guess I was ready to move to the next level and took it personally when it did not.
As for my approach... I was not thinking about how to get him to move to the next room, but how to approach him in general.
Am a shy person, nondemanding, so me making first moves in that department would not happen. Maybe I should of asked what my attitude should be with him.
I think... I will just go with the flow..lol

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).