...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1.5 > 23 : image

simona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I need your opinion about this answer I got.
The question was:

Please describe the image that X has of me. (Hmmm, this is a strange English... You know, It's about the "picture of me" in his mind.)
42.1.5 > 23

X is a friend, a man that I met a few weeks ago. We are friends. We met in "tête-à-tête" just once, at dinner. sort of a date, I guess. I like him, or I should say I'm in love with him.
I think the answer says something like "that's ok, he thinks you're ok, maybe he thinks you're an "opportunity" (42.1), but stop asking (42.5)".
I don't know if 23 has to do with us being somehow separated - we don't see each other very often, and practically/"officially" there is nothing romantic between us. (I don't know if I should add "yet"...) Something like "if there really is something between you, there will be changes/progress; just wait and see".

Thanks for your help.
s.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
He thinks that you are a very good person, kind and unselfish, the sort of person he really wants to be associated with.

Cool.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah I think Willow's on the right track with this one. 42's about putting more into it, and the individual lines you drew are positive. 23's about stripping things down to what's underneath, and although this is often a painful process, I've seen other people draw this hex in a romantic 'getting to know you' situation.

My take on it goes something like this: 'put more into stripping off the layers'. And whether that's his intentions towards you, or whether it's advice about how you should handle the situation, I'd say that either will get you closer to where you should be.

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
He sees you someone well worth getting to know better and a kind-hearted, sincere and warm woman. 23 I would read like this: as a result of how you appear to him, he wants to strip a few layers off you (this could be metaphorical...or literal ;)) - in order to see you better.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).