...life can be translucent

Menu

Hmm..

rose

visitor
Reaction score
What doesnt he chat/talk with me anymore?
48(5)--->46

Is there any possibility of a relationship in the future?
56(6)--->62

Wave gdbye to M u say?
With thanks

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
What doesnt he chat/talk with me anymore?
48(5)--->46

48.5's about drawing on nourishing depth, so where in the situation is that happening? Well, it's not happening between you and him, so presumably it's happening either inside him (he's happy being on his own and being his own best friend) or he's getting what he needs somewhere else (uh-oh).

Is there any possibility of a relationship in the future?
56(6)--->62

56 is about being on the road. Equally, it could be saying: "It's time to hit the road." 56.6 talks about a really wrong or mistaken approach. So the Yi seems to be giving the thumbs down to what you're enquiring about.

Wave gdbye to M u say?

So it would seem, from what you've presented here. But you know, the Yi is a bit like a crystal, and by turning it around, you can get another view. That first draw (48.5) might just as easily be a nudge from the Yi for *you* - "Rosie, it's time to draw on your own inner resources here - there's a very sustaining depth in you that's readily accessible to you to draw on." It has the same value or meaning in regard to a relationship with him, but putting the focus on your own inner balance and well-being makes all the difference to your happiness.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
"It has the same value or meaning in regard to a relationship with him, but putting the focus on your own inner balance and well-being makes all the difference to your happiness.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dobro, can you explain what u exactly meant with the above lines? That I should perhaps concentrate on my inner balance and well-being first before I look to anyone else?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps he is just waiting for you to initiate the conversation as it appears that he is ready and waiting.

As for a relationship, it is warning you not to get above yourself in this, stay cool and be lead.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks willowfox.

What does 56(6) mean, that changing line sounds negative..

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What does 56(6) mean, that changing line sounds negative..

The line is very negative but take it as a warning, not to get too excited or over the top with this guy as you will end up losing him, therefore be very cautious in how you deal with him and then it should no longer be a problem.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification willowfox. I dont know how to react or deal with him cos Im afraid I'll end up ruining it, so Im leaving it at that I guess.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
I initiated conversation online with M after reading what willowfox said and it went well..we ended speaking on our mobiles..and he expressed his interest to meet me in person. I am so scared of sabotaging it with M that I dont appear online anymore. (which I think is a sabotage anyway). Im so wary of getting emotionally involved that I pull back at the first hint of negativity in my readings.

Is it meant to be with M?
19 unchanging

Is it futile to even think of wanting to have a relationship with M? (Cos if Im gonna sabotage it or it's not even the right person then it's pointless..that's how I thought when asking)
34(2) -->55

To be successful with M (and not end up sabotaging it somehow as I manage to do) how should I act?
39(5)-->15

Am I on the right track to think that there is potential (Hex19) with M, but beware a premature harvest (moving too fast?)... It is futile to perservere (34.2) which leads to some sort of harvest (55)... and to expect difficulties with M (39.5) but to be humble which will be advantageous?

thanks heaps.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
What's your favorite question? I am such a simplicist. I work with one question at a time.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Dobro,

sorry if that was too confusing. It reflects my mind as well I guess. I realise I am simply scared of sabotaging potential relationships. I would like to be in a relationship, but with the right person. I just am scared that I, ME, wud do something that kills it - and end up hurt ;(

So I guess my favourite Q wud have to be on how I shud act cos then I have a choice how to act. Each time I realise I shud not go over the top, I simply back off completely..even dissapear not having faith that it might work or courage to go thru with it... Previously my problem was not knowing when to stop putting in effort and putting myself first..so now Im so w.a.r.y...it's a conflict in my mind...

To be successful with M (and not end up sabotaging it somehow as I manage to do) how should I act?
39(5)-->15

Sincerely,
rose

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
So I guess my favourite Q wud have to be on how I shud act cos then I have a choice how to act.

That's right. And even if you don't actually have much choice in the event cuz your feelings are in control, you still know which way to *nudge* things when you get a clear moment.

Each time I realise I shud not go over the top, I simply back off completely..even dissapear not having faith that it might work or courage to go thru with it... Previously my problem was not knowing when to stop putting in effort and putting myself first..so now Im so w.a.r.y...it's a conflict in my mind...

39(5)-->15

It's funny - the first thing that comes to mind, even before looking at 39.5, is that you need someone you feel comfortable enough with to be yourself. If you can find someone you can trust, maybe you can learn to trust yourself. And equally true, if you learn to trust yourself, it'll be easier to find someone you can trust. I'll mull 39.5.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score

39(5)-->15

39's about hampered, hindering, 'limping' advance - that's the picture the Yi's asking you to look at in response to your question. So what's the limping about? How exactly are you limping through all this? Is it cuz you shoot yourself in your foot? (We're each of us our own worst enemy, every time and always.) More importantly, how to deal with it? 39.5 talks about friendly energies arriving at a time of hindered, limping advance. So let's say the part of you that sabotages relationship is the limping, shooting itself in the foot bit in you. So the Yi might be saying that the way to overcome it is to bring friendly energies to M, to the relationship, and most of all to yourself, Rose. That'll maximize your chances of success, and in the case of failure, bringing friendly energies to yourself will minimise any beating-yourself-up reaction. I'm hoping for love, joy, and the peace that passeth understanding, though. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).