...life can be translucent

Menu

Strange knocking

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I am having the strangest repeat occurrence. About a month ago, I was woken abruptly around 3 am to firm and loud knocking, as though on my window or door. No one was there. I felt the sense that it was a warning of some kind that after a brief reprieve from D, that he was coming to me and I should prepare myself. Sure enough, two days later he showed up standing over my bed in the middle of the night.
Yesterday, I couldn't chase him from popping in my mind over and over and I had to really work at pushing those thoughts away. I asked the IC why I was suddenly thinking about him and what to expect next in that situation. I received 31 unchanging.

So last night, I was woken by three sharp, firm, loud knocks at 3:15 AM. I checked the front door: no one. Checked the windows: no one. I am afraid this is another warning, but at the least, it's a very scary experience in general to be woken by something so clear and loud, to again find nothing is doing it?!!?
I asked IC to help me understand the knocking and I received 23.1.3.4 changing to 30. This makes sense to me as it seems to be all about removing and separating. That is what this situation is about now.
I'm hoping for more insight into this reading from the people here?
Thank you:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am having the strangest repeat occurrence. About a month ago, I was woken abruptly around 3 am to firm and loud knocking, as though on my window or door. No one was there. I felt the sense that it was a warning of some kind that after a brief reprieve from D, that he was coming to me and I should prepare myself. Sure enough, two days later he showed up standing over my bed in the middle of the night.
Yesterday, I couldn't chase him from popping in my mind over and over and I had to really work at pushing those thoughts away. I asked the IC why I was suddenly thinking about him and what to expect next in that situation. I received 31 unchanging.

So last night, I was woken by three sharp, firm, loud knocks at 3:15 AM. I checked the front door: no one. Checked the windows: no one. I am afraid this is another warning, but at the least, it's a very scary experience in general to be woken by something so clear and loud, to again find nothing is doing it?!!?
I asked IC to help me understand the knocking and I received 23.1.3.4 changing to 30. This makes sense to me as it seems to be all about removing and separating. That is what this situation is about now.
I'm hoping for more insight into this reading from the people here?
Thank you:bows:

I don't understand, is D living or dead ? Do you mean someone broke into your place and stood over your bed or it was a spirit ?

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan

Hi trojan:)

No,D is very much alive! Although, this knocking business is puzzling in the extreme. I would normally assume this is just a dream of some sort except I can't express enough how very clear it is...so loud and clear that it shocks me straight out of deep sleep. Again, as this is exactly what happened about a month ago before he mysteriously (and abruptly) showed up(once again!:eek:), I can't help but feel it is a warning of sorts...perhaps from a spirit? I have prayed relentlessly for protection from this situation/person/"madness" and I guess a part of me thinks maybe that is what the knocking is? I just don't know:confused::confused:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:confused: er D is someone who just shows up standing over your bed in the middle of the night and you think the knocking is spirit noises warning you he is coming ? K am i being dense here.....i don't get it..is D your boyfriend who has a key, is he your partner..if so then why would you get warnings about him..if not then what the hells he doing creeping up on you in the night and standing over your bed. Sorry i really don't understand the situation. Who is D ? Why would the knocking mean you have to 'prepare' yourself...don't you have any control whether this D comes into your home or not ? The bizarreness of the scenario is distracting me from the reading

alev

visitor
Reaction score
i'm completely confused too and completely intrigued!

alev

visitor
Reaction score
was he physically standing over you or was it like his "astral" body?

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry it is such a bizarre situation. I guess it is what it is? Bizarre certainly is one very accurate description!

D is my ex b/f from three years ago who continously interferes/interrupts in my life since we separated. I have changed my number, moved three times and changed locks on my house. At one point long ago, yes he did have keys to my home. Also, at one point long ago, I hoped for reconciliation, as I loved him very much when we were engaged to be married. Now, I feel he is just a very sick person intent on sabotaging my life and my mental stability. He is law enforcement and I've not had much luck with help from the authorities I feel due to his position. I no longer even bother to call for asistance. When I say "prepare", I'm thinking as in prepare for another uninvited and unnanounced visit? I've struggled to get any lasting peace from this situation, due in part to my own unassertiveness and his apparent pathology and power over me. I am weak in this situation and I don't really know how to "prepare" anyway, but since the knocking came before, that's why I question if it's some sort of warning to at least do whatever I can do to prepare to protect myself from these visits.
Hopefully that clears up some, although I'm sure it still is no less bizarre than before:) This is confounding, perpetual, chronic, and quite damaging and I'm praying for insight/advice...
Thank you for trying to help.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
omg, that is really extremely terrifying! how the heck is he getting in?
based on your reading 23.1.3.4, i think the I ching is telling you that he is responsible for the knocking noises, i don't think it is a separate type of "warning" that is randomly helping you to know hw is coming. I think he is doing something to cause the knocking noises somehow. And he is doing it to harass and antagonize you in a very pyschotic way!All of the lines suggest he is the one doing the knocking:
23.1 Inferior people are on the rise and stealthily begin their destructive
burrowing from below in order to undermine the place where the superior
man rests.
23.3 An individual finds himself in an evil environment to which he is
committed by external ties.
23.4 Here the disaster affects not only the resting place but even the occupant.

I would suggest immediate help from the police but you say you have tried that and gotten no where?

alev

visitor
Reaction score
actually i really can't get over how accurately your reading shows your situation, with the "inferior people (your ex) undermining the place where you sleep and how it says you are in an evil environment based on external ties (to your ex)
I really wish the best for you here, I cannot even imagine how traumatic this must be for you

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes this is appalling and i agree with Alev thats its likley its he who is causing the knocking. And you have to get out of this don't you, there has to be some way to stop this. The lines of 23 show someones basic security being eroded..at least 23.3 shows getting rid of those you don't need to be with...30 maybe getting some clarity on the situation. And speaking of clarity your problem is him not the knocking isn't it ? Seems dangerous to me if you are living alone. Think I'd move in with someone else..whatever IMO this simply can't be tolerated, its not ok. I'm puzzled I guess that your focus/question is on the knocking rather than this psycho repeatedly breaking into your home but maybe you are worn down with it and don't see it how others do. There must be something you can do about it..it is illegal..even if hes in the police you can gather evidence against him can't you ? Sorry K I still don't get this..not asking you to explain this further but this is just way out

meantime especially in light of the reading i suggest you move in with friends or have them move in with you or something. Maybe the 30 is about you getting some clarity on this..your attitude seems almost accepting... I guess you are worn down with it. I know stalking can be hard to deal with by authorities though i think the law has changed here a bit..but when it comes to breaking into your home surely thats a clear offence in law

Last edited:

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both

Thank you so much to you both. I do realize this is a difficult situation to comprehend and I guess I'm struck by your point Trojan, that after threre solid years of this, I have become somewhat "accepting", mostly from frustration that my attempts at forcing this to stop have done nothing. It does happen less frequently than it was happening only a year ago, so I'm grateful for that. But in some strange way, the utter randomness of it now is almost more unsettling than when it was somewhat more predictable...if that makes any sense?
Funny, it never occurred to me that HE might be doing this knocking. I never would have seen that from my own interpretations. I guess it's my desperation wanting to believe that I at least have some hidden spiritual protection on my side...? I can't imagine why he wouldn't just come in, in the same way he always does (however that is)? Unless it IS to just harrass me and keep me frightened and on edge? That is rather twisted to me even more than him just coming in, but given the situation, I guess I can no longer try to tell myself that this situation is any less than sick and twisted. I have asked many questions relating to this situation with him (not the knocking) and the answers usually seem to point to me needing to get away. I do understand that and have been trying for so long.... I've stopped questioning most anything regarding him or the purpose for this whole thing...
It is odd what one can get accustomed to over time with constant wearing down of our nerves and senses. I don't know how to make it stop and I'm exhausted mentally and physically from trying... I am currently working toward moving to the other side of the country(west coast):), but it's going to take a few months until I can accomplish that. I do live alone with my two young children. I think I willl check to see if one of my friends might be willing to stay with me for a few days, given the timing of the last knocking incident.
Thank you both for responding with such patience and compassion. It helps so much to hear what is normal and also, as always, to get so much more insight into my readings than I seem to be able when I interpret myself.:bows:

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
PS Out of curiosity, I did ask the IC about him...nothing specific, (as I really don't know what to ask that I haven't asked before). I just focused on him and asked, "WHY?" Interesting....that I received 23.1.4.5 changing to 25.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
K, I feel for you also. how dreadful.

I must say, this is a bit synchronistic, but about a week ago, I was awakened by a sharp tapping on my window. It was very frightening, and I knew I wasnt dreaming because my dog went nuts barking.
In my case, it turned out to be a crystal I had hanging by a string near the window ( I know, groan, it sounds so new agey haha, but it was hung to make rainbows in the morning sun.) The odd thing was that it's been hung there for such a long time, and never tapped the window. There had to be some reason for it to suddenly move that much so it could touch the window, and it tapped very hard over and over again. The next day, it completely fell down. I just mention it because it is so odd to hear that you had such a similar experience. I was also thnking that it was somehow trying to get my attention. and now that you mention it, I am going to attend to this. I have a door on my bedroom, right next to this window, and the lock on the door broke some tme ago. I never fixed it. I think I will now.

When D came in, did you have a conversation with him?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so much to you both. I do realize this is a difficult situation to comprehend and I guess I'm struck by your point Trojan, that after threre solid years of this, I have become somewhat "accepting", mostly from frustration that my attempts at forcing this to stop have done nothing. It does happen less frequently than it was happening only a year ago, so I'm grateful for that. But in some strange way, the utter randomness of it now is almost more unsettling than when it was somewhat more predictable...if that makes any sense?
Funny, it never occurred to me that HE might be doing this knocking. I never would have seen that from my own interpretations. I guess it's my desperation wanting to believe that I at least have some hidden spiritual protection on my side...? I can't imagine why he wouldn't just come in, in the same way he always does (however that is)? Unless it IS to just harrass me and keep me frightened and on edge? That is rather twisted to me even more than him just coming in, but given the situation, I guess I can no longer try to tell myself that this situation is any less than sick and twisted. I have asked many questions relating to this situation with him (not the knocking) and the answers usually seem to point to me needing to get away. I do understand that and have been trying for so long.... I've stopped questioning most anything regarding him or the purpose for this whole thing...
It is odd what one can get accustomed to over time with constant wearing down of our nerves and senses. I don't know how to make it stop and I'm exhausted mentally and physically from trying... I am currently working toward moving to the other side of the country(west coast):), but it's going to take a few months until I can accomplish that. I do live alone with my two young children. I think I willl check to see if one of my friends might be willing to stay with me for a few days, given the timing of the last knocking incident.
Thank you both for responding with such patience and compassion. It helps so much to hear what is normal and also, as always, to get so much more insight into my readings than I seem to be able when I interpret myself.:bows:

You have two young children and this sick individual is standing over you in the middle of the night? What are you doing I Ching readings for? Sorry, I don't mean to sound callous but you can't just let this continue because you've run out of juice. You have children involved. And what you mention is the classic pathology of a psychopath.

What happens when he decides to completely freak? Forget spirits and anything else ethereal and assume it is him doing the knocking, which it obviously is imo.

Look into your state’s stalking law and once you have a clear understanding of what can and can't be done related to particular offences get a restraining order pronto. Start logging everything from pen to paper and a video camera on hand if possible for evidence.

If you've moved three times then obviously he'll follow. You have to take this to the law and keep doing it until you have some form of resolution. The answer isn't to run from him - that's what he wants. It keeps the chase and it keeps the connection. He knows he can't have you but this keeps the connection alive - however twisted.

Next question is, has he been or could he be potentially violent?

Topal

Last edited:

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Bamboo - thank you for your kind words. That IS synchronistic that you've had a similar experience! It's must be reassuring that you figured out what caused the knocking and I wish I could find a similar reassuring answer.
Yes, we did talk when he was here a few weeks ago. Just like I always do, I got out of bed immediately and discussed this at length with him. We do that everytime he comes. so it doesn't mean much really...whatever he might say at the time. Suffice to say, he is just manipulative during these talks and they don't usually help to find any real resolution.

Topal - No D has never been violent in any way at all. It's sad that I realized long ago that if he did ever become violent, I might be better able to get some help from the authorities (although quite honestly, I'm not really confident about that even then). My fears in this have become gripping to the point of almost paralyzing and yet, I don't fear for my physical safety or my children's safety. I mostly feel extreme frustration and begin to doubt my own sanity at times (I think both from lack of sleep and his manipulation tactics) But, I have had worries that his (in?)stability could cross over at any time into something quite different, although he has never once actually done anything to encourage that fear. Embarrassingly, it is I who once actually got frustrated (crazy?) to the point of being a bit physical with him and he reminds me how fortunate I am that he did not "press charges" against me, as he has never "laid a hand on me".

Without getting any help from the police, I've just felt that staying passive is my best defense, hoping that I don't ever trigger anything beyond him showing up to "discuss" things. I realize that probably doesn't make much sense to most rational people, but I've felt a strong need to not "rock the boat" out of fear that it might cross over into a more dangerous situation. As it is, it has only served to keep me from moving on and having much of a life or sense of peace, but other than that, I can't say my physical safety has been compromised as yet. I don't know what's to come or how far this will go before I can hopefully move cross country. This is why I consult the IC on these matters; trying to gain understanding and insight so I can know what might help or at least maybe what might be coming next.
I don't know if video is feasible for me, but I'm going to look into that possibility to see what I might be able to do with that.
Thank you all so much. Your rational responses and support mean a great deal to me.
:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It appears to be your ex boyfriend playing some new game, as the answer speaks of someone physically trying to upset you. look at line 23.1 which says some inferior bozo is trying to undermine where you sleep, in bed, then line 23.4 says that his actions affects you directly, and line 23.3 says that you know who is doing this as you are associated with this person.

Hex 30, look at the name, The Clinging, the guy will just not let you go, it would seem that he is going to be a nuisance as long as you live in that city.

Then look to Hex 31, the love struck puppy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).