...life can be translucent

Menu

Guidance on Prosperity (Part II) 54.2.6 to 21

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the input yesterday on the 27 unchanging regarding this question. I took LB's advice and got more specific and asked:

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME KNOW TO ATTRACT MORE MATERIAL ABUNDANCE & PROSPERITY INTO MY LIFE?

I feel that this is teaching me (greatly) .. sometimes (often) when I am inspired w/a new idea, possibility, etc - I become attached to outcome, or launch into "desire". I feel this is telling possibly not to RUSH into anything ...allow to evolve - while staying focused on my primary relationship (Sage, Higher Power, Universe) and staying open - all will fall into place.

I am bit more unclear about changing into 21 ..

Please any and all input is SO appreciated ..

Thank you ...
:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Your answer suggests that you have to understand that times are really hard financially, and the best that you can achieve at the moment is to keep persevering and remain determined to make it through this era but don't try anything financially risky for the foreseeable future.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Inequitable Situation, Action Required

Guidance on Prosperity (Part II) 54.2.6 to 21

The story of marrying maiden is the story of someone in an inequitable position, who can't have things on her own terms. In your case, perhaps the inequitable situation is at work (I am taking this from your description in your previous reading where you got 27 unchanging).

The second line talks about the one eyed person and the solitary person, and again that sounds like you, if you are a single parent. It reminds that you are able to carry on, something you already know and are manifesting.

The fourth line indicates that your prosperity and arrangements will blossom at the correct time, and that you can hold out for the "right" thing, what is meaningful and appropriate to you and not compromise yourself.

But Hexagram 21 indicates that action is called for to achieve that right thing. It is a scary hexagram (to me), because it means no more sitting around, no waiting for the gods or whoever to straighten things out. You have to take appropriate and vigorous action. Balkin says "Once you have identified the problem, determine the best way of remedying it, and then put your plan into action. Do not shirk the problem or hope that others will take care of it for you."

Good luck!

B

butterfly spider

A wonderful helpful answer here - thank you Tiger in the boat

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Tiger has made an error, it is 6th line not the 4th, leading to 21. (54.2 → 51.6 → 21)

54.6 → 38 (Setting apart), Richmond:
The woman's basket is empty. When the man stabs a sheep no blood flows.
No direction is now favourable.

I see it as a lot of money won't get you anything real.

B

butterfly spider

Oh dear - just when I thought I had got it all sorted
Money can't buy you happiness I suppose ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).