...life can be translucent

Menu

38.3 - will I be able to mend our friendship?

Reaction score
Dear All,

Concerned about getting wires crossed with a good friend - the situation has gone so bad she has withdrawn and talking to her about this seems to do no good. I asked the IC whether I will be able to mend our frienship, the answer came up as 38.3 - the hex pinpoints our currrent situation perfectly, as we are at total odds right now. But does this bode well for reconciliation?

Your comments are greatly appreciated, as ever.

Reaction score
The Yijing says: One sees the wagon dragged back. Then, you feel the friendship can't move ahead anymore

The Yijing says: A man's hair and nose cut off. Then, you feel punished insulted and dishonored

The Yijing says: Not a good beginning, but a good end. Therefore, the oposition shall end. Reconciliation is at hand, if you act well.

The Yijing says: The superior man curbs evil and furthers good,and thereby obeys the benevolent will of heaven. That's the way to recover your great possession.

Bless you

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This line seems to sum up your little problem nicely, hindered, obstructed, etc but then it says, stick with this, as in a while all will be well again. So, just ride out the storm.

Reaction score
Dear Enmedia and Willowfox,

Thank you for your insight, it is much apprreciated. Need I say, happily, it has worked out exactly as predicted! We saw each other today, I acted nice but totally normal (as recommended by the IC) - she was a bit reserved at first, but then we fell back into our usual ways of laughing and joking,I kinda slipped in a couple of comments about good friendship being worth working through the tough patches, and all seemed to be well accepted - we are back on again!

Brightest blessings and thank you for your answers!:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).