...life can be translucent

Menu

why did he enter my life?

D

deekristen

Hello,

I have this friend who has a weird place in my life, i dont know whats going on. We sometimes dont talk for years, than we are all good and close, interesting, different friendship. The thing i am wondering is if i should just let him out of my life, i dunno if i should ask this though, what am i supposed to learn from this friendship.

Anyways i asked why this friend entered my life and got 26.3.4 going to 38...

Any thoughts?
D.

D

deekristen

i also asked about his approach to me, what he thinks of me, how he sees me and got 30.2.4 going to 26, doesnt look bad to me, should i be concerned?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
The lines suggests that you are good for each other but the problem lies with your self doubts and they need to be curbed. While Hex 38 suggests that you need each other.

D

deekristen

Thank you willowfox, i have so many reasons to have doubts about him, i actually think that each time he comes back to my life, he comes to break my heart again. So i asked how can i curb my self doubts? 15.5 going to 39 Could you help with this one too please?

He has broke my heart, he is the reason why i cant trust or have a good relationship with guys.

Reaction score
If he has broken your heart several times, why you should chase after him as if you were a fine horse chasing after others? That would only lead you to danger.

The Yijing advices you: preserve yourself.

D

deekristen

it is because i cant stop myself when it comes to him, i am sorta obsessed. Not really that i just cant let go of him for some reason.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).