...life can be translucent

Menu

I finally got the guts to tell him!

freemymind

visitor
Reaction score
Hey all, I posted here before regarding a guy I really like and according to my hexagrams I received before, he didn't know how I felt. So I finally told him and now I know he needs to roll this around in his head. There are kids involved and I know this was one of his issues. He was worried my kids didn't like him, but they do. He also wants to get to know my son better like a buddy. I asked the I Ching a few questions regarding me telling him what I think of him. I recieved

How does R feel about the situation now? I don't know, this sounds solid maybe? Or cold reception? I have to let him take the lead? And just follow his q's?
2.1.2 > 19

What will be the result of my approach? Seems like a lot of changing lines here? I searched through the archives and I couldn't find these two hexagrams together to give full meaning of the Taming the Power of the Great leading to Retreat? I think it was line 5 about getting along like brother and sister?
26.2.4.5.>33

Okay I might be jumping the gun a little here but I asked Will we be togther?

15.3 > 2 I thought this one read very well?

It seems to me this could go either way, but if I backed off and just let him decide and think things through their may be a good possibility here of things to come? Am I right?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
How does R feel about the situation now? 2.1.2 > 19

I think he is a little fearful at the moment, I would suspect that he does not wish to see a potentially good relationship go bad through overconfidence or lack of caution but I think he realizes that if he is careful and plays the game by the rules then all will be very well between you all.

What will be the result of my approach? 26.2.4.5.>33

Your answer suggests that you back off and let him come to his own decisions, don't make them for him.

Will we be together? 15.3 > 2

Looking really good, so keep the light burning.

freemymind

visitor
Reaction score
Yay! Thank you so much Willowfox! I really, really appreciate you helping me here with this!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).