...life can be translucent

Menu

Did he get them?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is continued on from my last thread. Only a short one this time. I asked two important questions as something has been playing on my mind. Any suggetions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Were my messages recieved?
41.4--38. Reduction changing into 38 opposition/estrangement.
racking my brain with this one. I'll have a bit research.

Was my last message recieved?
5 Unchanging. I'm wondering about the image of the rain starting, no rain.

If he didn't this changes the whole situation and I can't shake off the feeling that he didn't actually get them.

Thanks

Reaction score
Update!!! HAPPY NEWS!!

Happy news everyone! I sorted myself out, did lots of meditation to clear this fear I've been hanging onto! It wasn't my intuition but fear. Once I relaxed, let go, I could disinguish how I truely felt! I've had lots of help from those lovely angels and guides and finally was able to contact him!! I will probably write another update later :D

with love xx

proserpine

visitor
Reaction score
That *is* good news Angel.I'm so glad you feel better.Just remember what is most important to you.These times of clarity and understanding can leave us again--I have has this expereince myself.

Reaction score
Positive Perspectives....

Dear proserpine,
That *is* good news Angel.I'm so glad you feel better.Just remember what is most important to you.These times of clarity and understanding can leave us again--I have has this expereince myself.

I quite agree, its very easy to get lost in fear etc, and even easier to slip back into that state once your in a time of clarity! My friend trusted me & loves me very much, It was only my own fear shadowing how I saw the situation. Once I let go all the negativity and started seeing the situation from a postive perspective the whole issue cleared and healed, I was then able to take a course of action that was in harmony with the truth of the situation and my own inner truth!

with love...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).