...life can be translucent

Menu

I ching hexagram 51 changing to 34

nananay

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
My first post here (or just about anywhere). I am going through an inquest process. I threw and I Ching. The hexagrams I threw calmed me, and I don't feel so scared. Any insights re 51 to 34

Thany You!

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Shocked but Empowered

Your psychological state seems to be defined in H51; you are shocked and shaken. You may be suffering potential financial or other loss (Line 2)...while accepting the situation, you must take action, where possible, to remove yourself from the danger. There is always something you can do to make yourself less vulnerable, even if it is only psychological. You may lose something, but you will either get it back or find that you did not need it.

Line 3 again says that the shock is to revive you and that taking action is "no mistake." Use the danger here to spur yourself to action!

But H34 describes you in a position of power, exercising influence over others. Could this power be over family members or others involved in the legal process? Wherever you have this power, do what is right and don't be distracted by irrelevant or petty considerations.

Best Wishes,
Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).