...life can be translucent

Menu

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My friend is having a terrible time right now, and on top of all that a relative may be coming to visit their home. He has been physically abusive to my friend ever since he was young. Now my friend practically hates him and he is even preparing for violence coming up from his relatives side. He is not a little kid anymore and he does martial arts, so he can pretty much defend himself against this relative.

so he asked the icing:

Will he come visit? 51.6>21

How should I act if he indeed comes here?46.3>7

What do you guys think?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My friend is having a terrible time right now, and on top of all that a relative may be coming to visit their home. He has been physically abusive to my friend ever since he was young. Now my friend practically hates him and he is even preparing for violence coming up from his relatives side. He is not a little kid anymore and he does martial arts, so he can pretty much defend himself against this relative.

so he asked the icing:

Will he come visit? 51.6>21

How should I act if he indeed comes here?46.3>7

What do you guys think?

Well noone should feel they need to accept violence from a relative...well not from anyone but its amazing how these people think they can still visit and be friends after abusing you as as a child. If he hates him he simply should not allow him in his house, not allow him to visit, simple as that. I can't actually see the need to ask the Yi...but anyway onto the reading as you didn't ask my opinion.

'Will he come visit" hmm well this line speaks about alot of kerfuffle taking place at some distance from oneself. I think the advice is pretty much stay out of it..I'm wondering if this actaully advice to you not to get involved in your friends issues...er but then he asked and your're posting right ? Er oh well its a predictive question so I couldn't say with great confidence what will happen but the answer makes me feel that this will actually be nothing more than talk. The thunder is in the distance..and it isn't actually your friends problem anyway. If this relative can't control their violence its their problem let them go create turmoil elsewhere..your friend is not obligated to suffer it

46.3 how to act if he comes ? LOl 46.3 shows an empty city..if he comes your friend goes away, noone there to answer the door ! Again this answer makes me think he won't, or that there really isn't any point..

...but forgive me for returning to my opinion..buuut.... this really isn't a matter of if this person decides to come or not its down to your friend to decide if he will accept him as a guest. Not sure why your friend feels obliged to have this person in the house ? Surely one doesn't allow someone into the house one fears physical violence from. As a child one has no choice. As an adult one does. Thing is i think people can get used to being abused to the extent they kinda think its a normal , okay part of family life and it ain't

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
Well, my friend lives with his mom atm, and he's pretty sure that she is going to let him in if he shows up. Thats why. It's really complicated anyway:confused:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
well if his mum allows relatives in who have been violent to her son as a child and is continuing to do so then he'd best let them get on with their own warped drama and distance himself from it as much as possible which is what 51.6 recommends..its not really his problem. I thought you meant he was an adult. If he is a teenager its much more difficult for him, depending on how old he is he could move out somewhere for a while. No amount of 'complication' justifies violence to a child, no amount of complication means you have to suffer threat of violence in your own home.. it doesn't seem complicated to me so I dunno about your :confused:

chiahsieh

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Bruce,
I do my interpretation slightly different from others. First I need to find out if you do the coin toss for him or if your friend does the coin toss himself. Also what is your relationship to your friend. When I mean relationship I mean as close as brothers or just merely friend... The second question is the location, month, date, time that you or your friend made the coin toss.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
chiahsieh-
He is 21 years old. The day before yesterday he was over at my home, and threw the coins for himself this was about 7pm-8pm. The location is Netherlands, Zuid-Limburg, Heerlen.
He's like a brother to me yeah.

Trojan- the situation with his mom and that relative is complicated. I don't really understand aswell, because he doesn't tell me everything.

chiahsieh

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry Bruce you need to give me the exact date of your coin toss in Netherlands because I need to covert to Asian time or my reading will be completely off.

chiahsieh-
He is 21 years old. The day before yesterday he was over at my home, and threw the coins for himself this was about 7pm-8pm. The location is Netherlands, Zuid-Limburg, Heerlen.
He's like a brother to me yeah.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
ah sorry chiahsieh, don remmember the exact time :s. Thanks anyway:);)

chiahsieh

visitor
Reaction score
no I just need the date, I don't know when is the day before yesterday as you did the toss in may 15, 16, 17, or 18? Because I live in US and I need to convert Netherlands time to Asian time, just imagine how vague the term "the day before yesterday" would be for me.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
haha, the date was 16th of may

Last edited:

chiahsieh

visitor
Reaction score
Okay... you sound like a serious guy... then why you will say the day before yesterday your friend toss the coin and the actual date turn out to be March 16th...I will assume that you mean by May 16th. If not, the entire reading below will be off.

First question: Yes, indeed your friend and his parent absolutely cannot coexist together. Sorry, he is born with this destiny, for none of us can pick who our parents are. However, I have good news for you. Tell your friend not to worry, they are not coming... at least not in the near future (before the beginning of June) This time your friend need to act strong, luck is on his side(at least before June 5th). What I see from the reason that your friend's parents are coming is because they have darker motive. They are there to mean harm to him...possibly hurt him, however I think that there is something that your friend have that they want your friend to give it to them. Be aware they may even steal such thing or use forceful mean to obtain it.

輸出結果
西元 2009 年 5 月 17 日 1 時 0 分  陰曆 98 年 4 月 23 日
時日月年  空 驛 桃 貴 羊
      亡 馬 花 人 刃
辛壬己己  子 申 卯 卯 子
丑戌巳丑  丑     巳
         震木本宮卦:震為雷       巽木五世卦:火雷噬嗑

【六獸】【伏  神】  【 本  卦 】       【 變  卦 】
 白虎        世妻財— —庚戌土 ╳ ——→己巳火 子孫——— 子孫
 螣蛇         官鬼— —庚申金      己未土 妻財— —世妻財
 勾陳         子孫———庚午火      己酉金 官鬼——— 官鬼
 朱雀        應妻財— —庚辰土      庚辰土 妻財— — 妻財
 青龍         兄弟— —庚寅木      庚寅木 兄弟— —應兄弟
 玄武         父母———庚子水      庚子水 父母——— 父母

Second Question: Again... yi-ching shows that before June 5th they won't come...Of course, your friend won't believe it, he constantly be fearful throughout, and his fear will cause him not be able to stand up for himself. If they do come...I-ching seriously tell you to call the police and file the paper work...or something that has strong force to scare them off. However i-ching says the process to protection won't be smooth, it will cost money for some odd reason...and the result is not as well as you have expected

西元 2009 年 5 月 17 日 2 時 0 分  陰曆 98 年 4 月 23 日
時日月年  空 驛 桃 貴 羊
      亡 馬 花 人 刃
辛壬己己  子 申 卯 卯 子
丑戌巳丑  丑     巳
         震木四世卦:地風升       坎水歸魂卦:地水師

【六獸】【伏  神】  【 本  卦 】       【 變  卦 】
 白虎         官鬼— —癸酉金      癸酉金 官鬼— —應父母
 螣蛇         父母— —癸亥水      癸亥水 父母— — 兄弟
 勾陳 子孫 庚午火 世妻財— —癸丑土      癸丑土 妻財— — 官鬼
 朱雀         官鬼———辛酉金 ○ ——→戊午火 子孫— —世妻財
 青龍 兄弟 庚寅木  父母———辛亥水      戊辰土 妻財——— 官鬼
 玄武        應妻財— —辛丑土      戊寅木 兄弟— — 子孫

My recommendation: calm him down first, protect his belongings or whatever his parents want from him. Finally, call police/find protection when time is needed.

bruce

visitor
Reaction score
thx chiahsieh, I have mercury transit opp neptune thats why I misspelled the date, haha.

Thank you very much for your reading, I will tell him this.

May you be in balance:hug::bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
The guy is coming but your friend has no need to worry, just tell him to be strong and confident of his own power.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).