...life can be translucent

Menu

2012 - 2013

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I need help please.
I have been concerned and trying to know how to survive to all those terrible things as the predictions, oracles and those thrilling comments everybody says on internet about the end of our world between the years 2012 and 2013. So, I asked the Yi "what will happen between 2012 and 2013" and I got 23.1 changing to 27. Now I am panicked. Could you please help me with such an answer? Gee! splitting apart? Stripping? Jaws?

I really appreciate your help.

Selene

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen to planet Earth but people always have and always will cause trouble for each other. So during those years you can expect to see more of the same that people have done all down through history, nothing changes in human nature. So there will be wars, social disorder etc just like any other year.

So, the advice for you during those years is to be careful of your associates, friends and neighbours.

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I need help please.
I have been concerned and trying to know how to survive to all those terrible things as the predictions, oracles and those thrilling comments everybody says on internet about the end of our world between the years 2012 and 2013. So, I asked the Yi "what will happen between 2012 and 2013" and I got 23.1 changing to 27. Now I am panicked. Could you please help me with such an answer? Gee! splitting apart? Stripping? Jaws?

I really appreciate your help.

Selene

Hi Selene,
Taking your question above literally, you were asking about New Year's Eve 2012, which is the only thing "between" 2012 and 2013 and your Oracle answer described the difficulties of that night, famous for its drunken and dispiriting parties and DUI's.

Clearly, you phrased your question in a way that the oracle gave you a difficult answer. You asked what objectively will happen and you were told things will change and highlight the difficulties of holding on to the past (line 1) when the timing is all about moving on to the Next (line 6 as only Yang) and the resultant is tending toward crying out for help (hex 27).

In general, hex.23 describes the process of the harvest or a situation where only the transition to the Next stands out in clear focus. Hex 23.1 involves a developing focus upon the initial situation out from which the Now was born and is by hex 23 now moving on to the next. The resultant of hex 27 is about a focus solely upon the prior and the next which ignores the Now and those 4 Yin lines in the middle make it look like a mouth which is crying out to be fed.

You start your post saying you are trying to figure out how to survive dire predictions, but you didn't ask the Oracle that question or anything else that included YOU in the answer. It is an exquisite Oracle filled with sound and fury, but ultimately signifying very little about catastrophes in the offing.

Being panicked for 4+ years is not good for anyone. Remember, an oracle is never certain for any moment beyond the moment that you cast it. This oracle of yours highlights issues you have right now with your fears of what might be. I researched the Mayan timewave, etc. theories of the fellow who believed that many sources all focused upon 2012 as the End of the World (and then died himself a while ago, so 2012 is certainly far beyond the end of his world) and found his prior fixed ideas led him to see what he wanted to see in his data.

We see today that things are changing. The calendar notes we are into a new century, a new millennium and a new Great Age. Things will definitely be very different than they used to be and they are now with the election of Obama.

How you should, could or will deal with these changes is a different question and by your post not something you have asked the Oracle or anyone else about.
There is traditional and general advice that each of us should live each day as if it were our last, within the limits of also being OK if you are still around decades from now. Basically that means live each day to the fullest without exhausting all you have today with nothing left for tomorrow.

Good Luck!
Frank

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen to planet Earth but people always have and always will cause trouble for each other. So during those years you can expect to see more of the same that people have done all down through history, nothing changes in human nature. So there will be wars, social disorder etc just like any other year.

So, the advice for you during those years is to be careful of your associates, friends and neighbours.
Willowfox!!! What a great surprise! You are back!!! I followed you somewhere else but I didn't know how to reach you. I am really happy that you came back to Online Clarity. It was hard not "seen" and reading you here. Thanks for coming back.
As always, you make me feel calm and give me comfort. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's a relief to know that our beloved (and mistreated) earth will continue to "spin" and that we will be just fine. ( I love to be alive and I love my planet)
Once again, nice to have you back.
A big hug,
Selene

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Frank,
Thanks for taking the time to answer.
You said: "You start your post saying you are trying to figure out how to survive dire predictions, but you didn't ask the Oracle that question or anything else that included YOU in the answer."
Yes, eventhough I am concerned for what could happen to ME and I am also concerned for what could happen to my family and to all the people living on earth like YOU, what I rally wanted to know, and what scared me the more was if the end of the world was coming.
I will pass anyway sooner or later because it is a human affair...but a Nibiru or X planet coming our way as stated by the scientists ...or St andreas failure ...or the thrilling Mayans/Nostradamus/ Pope whatever his name is' stuff, and so on, that's scary! Whether I like it or not... Am I wrong?
"Being panicked for 4+ years is not good for anyone."
Yes, you made a point :) and as those 4+ years are not yet gone I asked for help here, that way I will live (I wish!... Lol) those 4+ enjoying both, life, planet and good people like Willowfox and You.

As for the living fully every day or carpe diem! ...Yes I do that, believe me. It was just this huge Web full of alarming predictions. Thanks for your valuable advices and for your wishes.
I wish you good.
My best regards,
Selene

M

meng

One of the reasons to strip something is to see what's beneath what is being stripped away. But it's kind of a paradox also, considering the question, asking what's beneath the rumors of 2012? In stripping you discover stripping. So it comes down to what you believe to be the most important thing to strip, including stripping the stripping, and just living generously. :)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
One of the reasons to strip something is to see what's beneath what is being stripped away. But it's kind of a paradox also, considering the question, asking what's beneath the rumors of 2012? In stripping you discover stripping. So it comes down to what you believe to be the most important thing to strip, including stripping the stripping, and just living generously. :)

but we also strip to keep the most valuable intact . . this is why stripping must end gently, or else the inside will be ruined. Stripping the stripping feels the most violent so it has to come off carefully. I never thought stripping is done for its own sake . . except perhaps in 63.2 when it happens fast and of its own accord? :)

Last edited:
M

meng

but we also strip to keep the most valuable intact . . this is why stripping must end gently, or else the inside will be ruined. Stripping the stripping feels the most violent so it has to come off carefully. I never thought stripping is done for its own sake . . except perhaps in 63.2 when it happens fast and of its own accord? :)

"stripping the stripping" = stop stripping

solun

visitor
Reaction score
http://montalk.net/science/136/the-physics-of-2012

This one essay at the site is entertaining and somewhat of a science fictiony trip into astrophysics/quantum physics. Although I do say I like it and am impresssed by it's creativity and plausiblity to some degree. But there's more out there about what may happen and on what level you can interpret it. Either way, we all die one day or we don't . But usually we do.

There are SOOOOOO many ideas out there about the topic. Some are even quite entertaining. But it is the most awesome thing to contemplate. Makes us realize just how important and unimportant we are. But to consider our own extinction. If that is what is to happen round and about somehow.
I just can't explain how I feel about the potential loss of earthly beauty and the amount of life on this planet in our universe. This planet is beyond .. but then, we haven't really behaved as though we deserve it either. We have become quite parasitic as a species if you think about it.
I think the earth will rebuild itself ... I hope, in another form or dimension. Us? Well, that's anyone's guess.
Anyway, this link is very interesting.
And try not to panic. It's not of much value to anyone or anything. Not when there are so many more intriguing and useful options out there. Explore ... go a googin' ... take your mind off of things too

I think the hexagram reading is about not reacting negatively, but maintaing a creative spiritual path that is guided by true principles. Panicking is clearly NOT what this reading is advising. Just the opposite really.
In times like this there are going to be a lot of people out there selling snake oil, so beware of egos and inferior influences, just check all, inc your own, motivations behind things.

Times of crisis are not about taking immediate reckless action based on fear. They require the strengthening of our inner path and equanimity.

Last edited:

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!
I too am fascinated by what will happen on December 21,2012 and have read a lot of theories. My belief is that nothing bad will happen at all, I think the world will go through a positive change. I too have asked the I ching what changes will happen to me on or around december 21 2012 and my reading was 55.4.6 changing to 22. Not trying to hijack your thread here, just sharing what I got too. In any case, your answer revealed stripping away and in my 55.4 line mentions uncovering or discoving the creator or ruler whom is there but hidden, kinda t he same thing, no?
I truly believe the change in the Earth around that time will also start a spiritual change in humans hopefully leading towards enlightenment.
That's only my opinion and obviously we won't find out until that date but it is fun to speculate.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Here's some certainty about 20121221: There's a 99.99999999999999% chance that the sun will rise in the East and will set in the West and the constellation known as Ursa Major will appear to have done a complete rotation around the Pole Star.

You can all take that one to the bank, compliments of this "fortune teller." If I'm wrong and mistaken, we're wading deep in "caca" and can kiss our butts good-bye... :D

solun

visitor
Reaction score
it's that ole dancing bear in the celestial circus theory .... !! ;)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Solun,
GREAT article you posted. Thank-you. Clearest explanation I've read for 2012. Especially the very last section/summation.
r.

solun

visitor
Reaction score
If you want to get REALLY tripped out, go to some of the mars/cydonia sites. Esp the ones about biblical prophecy, angels on mars, ufos ... (laughing) ...
not laughing: the 'monuments ' they have found there and their relationship to ancient egyptian monuments, the situation of the pyramids in relation to the directions and how the pyramid at giza is a calendar computer built by people from planets (in our solar system that blew up like ours might which created the asteroid belt?) and all happened because of pole shifting , etc etc.....

OMG it's endless, who knows ....

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/pyramid.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cosmic_tree/cosmictree.htm

for some lighthearted entertainment ...
some of this is interesting, but I find find plenty of it to be outrageous and probably erroneous.
Just enjoy it and take it with a grain of salt. Or the whole slt pan as needs be ... ! :)

!

Last edited:

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to get REALLY tripped out, go to some of the mars/cydonia sites. Esp the ones about biblical prophecy, angles on mars, ufos ... (laughing) ...

While you are all at it, search for "Dan Burisch" and will kick your trip up a few notches... :D

solun

visitor
Reaction score
it's a beautiful sunny day, i am going for a hike in the woods while it lasts ... and be in gratiitude and love for these awesome and beautiful creature(s) we live on and with - earth .... but i'm game for that later sparhawk - adios for now!

alev

visitor
Reaction score
solun, I just read the link you posted as well. Thanks for posting it, a very interesting read

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Dear Frank,
Thanks for taking the time to answer.
You said: "You start your post saying you are trying to figure out how to survive dire predictions, but you didn't ask the Oracle that question or anything else that included YOU in the answer."
Yes, even though I am concerned for what could happen to ME and I am also concerned for what could happen to my family and to all the people living on earth like YOU, what I rally wanted to know, and what scared me the more was if the end of the world was coming.

I wish you good.
My best regards,
Selene

Thanx for the kind regards, but you rather missed the point of my post. Objective events, whether the end of Planet Earth or you individually or anything in between, taken years in the future, is not very much of a concern for those destroyed. If the Planet is destroyed or anyone or any group dies upon the eve of my daughter's birthday in 2012, then those affected won't be alive to suffer from the aftermath of the disaster or anything else.

It would only be if you feared all the world or lots of other folks or your family or me would be destroyed with only you left like Job to suffer and grieve about it, would you have cause to worry.

Originally you asked how YOU could deal with these dire predictions, that is a subjective and personal issue which is meaningful to inquire of the Yi Oracle. But you didn't and in the above post you have no concern about apparently.

As for objective terrible events, less than the destruction of the Planet but more than just individual traffic accident, I certainly hope the world as it has been is over and replaced by a better reality, and 2012 is a quite reasonable time frame to see meaningful and undeniable change. The end of the world is only sad if there isn't a more lively and delightful world beginning to replace it. The End of the World of PTSD Cheney has begun and if it could be completed by December of 2012, that would be great .

Frank

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Frank, I just said:
"I have been concerned and trying to know how to survive to all those terrible things as the predictions, oracles and those thrilling comments everybody says on internet about the end of our world between the years 2012 and 2013. So, I asked the Yi "what will happen between 2012 and 2013" Is that so annoying?
Selene

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Alev, as you say "I truly believe the change in the Earth around that time will also start a spiritual change in humans hopefully leading towards enlightenment."
I wish the same.

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Ok Frank. I understood everything you said (you judged me hard; maybe because I didn’t mention all of it. Sorry for that). I thought in everything you said but I picked just the things that I agreed the less to answer your post E.g. “being concerned for 4+ years”. That would be insane! You were a bit rude on me.:p
What I meant to ask-and maybe I didn’t in a properly manner- was both, if something bad would happen to earth on those years and if somebody would survive and what to do if so.. (Included me, my family and the rest) This is a very large question, so I rather tried to make it briefly (with a more general meaning)

So I asked again in a more direct and specific way. “What will happen to earth on 2012 and 2013” And I got 51.3.4

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Ok Frank. I understood everything you said (you judged me hard; maybe because I didn’t mention all of it. Sorry for that). I thought in everything you said but I picked just the things that I agreed the less to answer your post E.g. “being concerned for 4+ years”. That would be insane! You were a bit rude on me.:p
What I meant to ask-and maybe I didn’t in a properly manner- was both, if something bad would happen to earth on those years and if somebody would survive and what to do if so.. (Included me, my family and the rest) This is a very large question, so I rather tried to make it briefly (with a more general meaning)

So I asked again in a more direct and specific way. “What will happen to earth on 2012 and 2013” And I got 51.3.4

Hi PaleSelene,
My apologies you felt judged in any way.
My intent was only to point out that your question did not involve you personally...and if I may say so, the second question seems almost identical, still about the fate of the Planet years away.

I interpreted the first Yi answer purely from its structure in terms of the hexagrams and line places.

My interpretation tended more to a description of what was going on with you, though the oracle could be seen as indicating 'the big one' great earthquake causing crying and upset. It's your choice which view you prefer.

The second question which seems almost exactly the same in wording as the first, taken objectively does seems to be cold comfort if you were seeking reassurance that nothing objectively cataclysmic would happen.

Yi Oracle hex 51.3,4 >>36 is a response where just reading the relevant text of the Wilhelm would be clear and helpful, making a distinction between possible objective events and how to adjust internally to make the best of the situation.

Frank

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If you remove the legs from the bed there will be nothing left to hide under.
This way you will know sooner if there is nothing to hide from.

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Frank: thanks!

Well it seems like something is coming. I definitely wish that it wouldn’t make a great harm on us. I have a 24 daughter getting married next August and … well, you know the rest. Is your daughter a Capricorn?
I wish you good.

Selene

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score

Well it seems like something is coming. I definitely wish that it wouldn’t make a great harm on us. I have a 24 daughter getting married next August and … well, you know the rest. Is your daughter a Capricorn?
I wish you good.

Selene

Last edited:

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score

I wish you good.

Selene

Hi Selene,

Yes, my daughter is a Capricorn. I don't worry so much about what might happen in 2012 having spent time while delighting in my baby girl contemplating what is the genealogical meaning of the human species apparently upon a collision course with extinction. I came eventually to reflect Napoleon's comment about the dust of approaching cavalry towards the end of the Battle of Waterloo--" They Do Not Exist."

To the good, there is a corresponding Sabian Symbol for the degrees of the Zodiac for hex 23.1 "A sight-seeing bus is threading its way through crowded city traffic; its occupants eagerly view the sights." 1 Scorpio.

So, whatever might happen in December 2012 will at least be a fascinating tourist sight to appreciate. Like the comment of the expert when asked what to do if incoming nuclear missiles were en route: Head to an expected impact point and bring a video camera. He noted the worst place to be in total annihilation is somewhere that you might survive the initial destruction.

Frank

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I was being a little silly there, with the legless bed being the metaphorical image of 23.1. In effect this is saying that if you are expecting a shakeup, then the more grounded you are the more stable your changes will be when the less stable things start to get stripped away. You would rather be out in a field than up in a tower or high on a ladder when the shakeup begins and the mountain is trading some of its altitude for a broader base. Grounded here would suggest a sensible rather than a panicked approach. Let's say you expect the economy to get worse. The sensible or grounded response to this would be to start living more simply to both practice for tougher times ahead and to set some resources aside for later. In other words, start doing some triage on whatever needs and appetites you have some control over. This is where the Zhi Gua 27 comes in - providing for yourself in a forward thinking and self-reliant way.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).