...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 23.2.3 > 18 What signs do I need to look out for...

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again :)

my recent moon-sign based horoscope (based on my exact time/date of birth) advised that opportunity was in the air for me these coming weeks and that this will come about in various forms with little opportunities here and there that may lead to what I really really want, but in a round about way (as opposed to a direct knock on the door). And that I had pick the ones that were the best choice i.e. be a bit strategic, since they weren't necessarily going to be the options that I most directly desired.

So I asked the IC "What signs do I need to look out for with regard to any positive opportunities these coming weeks?" and I received 23.2.3 > 18

Sounds like splitting apart from danger or an enemy situation and then finding new opportunities as a result of that - but I don't feel there's any danger or enemy I need to get rid of, except some old ill notions of past affairs, which I've been getting rid of anyway through some therapy and I'm feeling really centred about - which then made me think the opportunities may come from or be related to my past....

So I asked the IC "Will these opportunities come from someone or something from my past?" and I received 41 unchanging.....which confuses me.

Does this mean yes or no?

Thank you to anyone who can help clarify these readings

sofia :bows:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think it's saying that as you complete old responsibilities, bring things up to date, be ready willing and able, then new opportunities will make themselves known without you having to look for them.
r.

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
That's a lovely reading - thanks Rosada :)

I'm wondering though what the old responsibilities would be?? And bringing things up to date doesn't really make sense either....unless it's just a general housekeeping thing where it's saying get everything in order and be ready.......I've tied up so many loose ends and have everything so much in order with my finances and home environment that I'm almost starting to twiddle my thumbs! I'm in the middle of uni studies and still have another couple of years to go, so there isn't much to settle or change there either.

The only possible thing is that I have exams coming up in the next 3 weeks and will then have 6 weeks off to do whatever I wish! which will hopefully be some creative stuff, so maybe the exams are the old responsibilities....

any other thoughts?

sofia :)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sofia
I think you answered your own question

Steve

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Steve - yes I see I have! It makes sense looking at it that way. Looking forward to those new opportunities rearing their lovely heads.....

sofia :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).