...life can be translucent

Menu

Reading possible?

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I'm trying to discern the best method to approach a discussion with my ex, one that will promote harmony and trust, not anger, or hate and also hopefully some honesty regarding a few issues I'd really like to get clear.

I've cast on this a few times and don't seem to have any ability to clearly interpret the advice. I'd love to consult with Hillary, but my finances don't allow for such a "luxury" at this time...
I'm hoping someone here might be willing to cast and read for me regarding this sensitive, but vital (to me!) topic of cocern and curiosity?
Is anyone here available or willing?
Thank you for reading my request!
~Krista

steve

visitor
Reaction score
If you do the cast then we can help interperet

Steve

mary f

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Kdd, is it "that" ex? The one who appeared by your bed?
Oh girl... Do you really want to get free of him? Couldn't you change the perspective and act differently and effectively this time for good?

Well, I just casted asking "What could I tell Kdd?"
Answer: 55 : 3 >> 51
I don't have enough time now, but the line saying "Breaking one's right arm" doesn't sound good. I will be back later.

Take care.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
We've just been discussing 55.3 over on the memorizing thread. I think the feeling was this line indicated a situation where one is not getting the guidance, feedback, whatever from the partner thus making it very difficult to proceed. 51 talks about staying calm, not over reacting. Sounds like you are being directed to be very focused on your intention that the two of you will resolve what ever the issue of the moment is and that you must vow not to get knocked off center by any side comments. By not reinforcing the negative you may be able to establish real communication.
Example
She: I'd like to talk for a moment...
He: So would I, but what good would it do?
She: Great! Here's the issue I'd like your feedback on..

Best of luck!
rosada

mary f

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Krista, I’m sorry I couldn’t comment further before. I hope you are seeing things more clearly today. The energy I brought when tossing this 55:3 was inspired in previous thread, i.e., considering this “ex” is really that ex. Otherwise I may be making a big confusion. Anyway, this is why my interpretation is different from our noble Rosada.

I see your point of view carries some illusion (“…the king imagines it…”). Also, the situation is heavy to bear, and it’s difficult to revert to the original state. There is a suggestion to act with a determination to bring a final solution. Make a good analysis of all aspects. Lyse says: “Your imagined story surpasses the rational and normal and may lack effectiveness, but life will acquire greatness.“
The situation is unclear now from your point of view due to the energy of this moment in your life. (Bradford Hatcher: “an abundance of business forces the polarized view”). This may be the point with the wounded right arm. I think this is the lack of guidance Rosada mentions. Furthermore, Hatcher also says something that gives a hint on how to act: “There is something left of the stars above (that are covered by white brightness and I think this is why you are only able to see one exit now) but to stare at these to light the way out means taking your eyes off the treacherous ground.”
Hex. 51 by N.Richmond may finalize well: “Then he will laugh from his belly at his alarm, at his escape, at his relief; and examine his weaknesses.” All this sounds positive and may bring a good charge of self-knowledge.

Hope I could shed some light.

Take care.
Mary.
:hug:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I remember you, you were the one that was having trouble with your ex cop boyfriend who seems to have the mentality of a small child.
I thought that you had been to see the Chief of police about him, so I suppose nothing was done as per usual with these types.

As for advice, you need to tell him that it is over and done between the two of you, that you have moved on and certainly don't want him in your life anymore, you need to lay down the law here and tell him straight, that if he continues to harass you then you will file a complaint with the state police.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Re-reading these posts i realize i jumped in without fully understanding the question.
I interpreted 55.3 as if it were the I Ching responding to the question Krista was asking, " What is the best way to approach my ex?", whereas now that I re-read these posts I realize 55.3 was in response to Mary's question, "What could I {Mary} tell Kdd?"
Therefore I think you should disregard my answer. If you think 55.3 does apply to your core question, "What is the best approach?", then I would like to revise my interpretation. I think I was way too optimistic and rather than 55.3 giving you advice on how to connect with your friend I think it's cautioning you to stay away completely. We were studying this line over on the memorization threads at a time when I was trying to sort through clutter in my mother's garage. I did something to my right arm and it still hurts. Not a line to mess with!

Sorry for the confusion,
Rosada

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I am so sorry!

Thank you all for responding!! I keep forgetting my password here:duh:

I apologize for taking so long to respond and say thank you:eek:

Well, after your time and thoughtful responses, I didn't end up having a talk with him at all about anything.
Someday all this confusion will end though, I'm sure.....I'm counting on that:)
~Namaste~

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).