...life can be translucent

Menu

conversations with Yi no 20

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
we all know these discussions we share with Yi, especially when we don't get what it's saying . . and how it responds to that
yeah sometimes will be obligingly polite and crack it down for us, sometimes it will explain it in the most mind bogging way, laugh, or snap at us . .
and then at other times it will look back at us contemplating . .

Picture3.png

ain't Yi great? :)

M

meng

Yes.

So much for consistency being predictable, huh? One time gentle maternal understanding, and the next, the master's cane wakes me up!

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
probably a matter of balance?
it is the book of changes after all :eek::)

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Yi Oracle hex 4.2,5 >> 20 Pupal >> Models

Hi Rodaki,

Hex 20 is the 10th and final hexagram of the second decad whose Monad is hex 11 Fertility. Taking both hexagrams in terms of their trigrams and their traditional nature symbolism-- Hex 11 is the fertile Earth, with sunshine under Earth this putting Creative Energy into the fields to germinate the crops. This decad comes to its quiet completion in hex 20--the tree growing tall upon the Earth for all to see.

Thus hex.20 as a resultant is all about the final product of a process of natural growth. Hex 4 has its difficult words in the Wilhelm Judgment, however it is also Water at the base of the Mountain in the first decad of the Water Cycle. When rain falls upon mountains, artesian springs or natural fountains develop in the valley--that is the origin of Palm Springs, CA where I used to live.

So, hex 4.2,5 >> 20 is also about taking opening up closed structure (Moving Yang in second place) and filling in overall organization and mind to move from just expressing the fountain of pressurized water toward using that water to grow tall tress of true insight and knowledge.

Frank

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi Frank,

thank you for your comments, they offer a very different way for seeing the readings
I'm not sure I understand them completely (both this and the 55.3,5 to 17), but at this point I have to slow down a bit and redirect focus, so it will take me some time . .
having feedback is always nice though

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).