...life can be translucent

Menu

62.2.6>50

marathon

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings to all!
Am having a job interview on Tuesday for a teaching post and asked the I-Ching: How can I achieve getting this job? and got 62 with changing lines 2 and 6. Can someone help me understand this? I'm a new teacher and I need this job!

:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
62.2.6>50

Line 62.2 shows your interview with some secretary or something.

Line 62.5 shows you, the qualified teacher looking for a job, but it suggests that you need some inside help to land this job. Therefore, if you don't know any teachers that can put in a good word for you, then be on real good terms with the interviewer, you need to make a hit with them.

Hex 50 Make sure your paper work is in order, leave nothing to chance and you should be successful.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Keep your head down and attend to details; don't come across a high flier.

marathon

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you.

willowfox~unless things change, I will be interviewed by the head of school and head of primary...wonder what else the line could mean?
line 5: inside help: that's really amazing that I-ching picked this as I have 2 friends who are supporting me with this job!

dobro~attending to details is something I really need to learn! Thanks.
:bows:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think you said it was line 6, not 5, btw, in which case, i would emphasize not being the high flier. if it was my reading, i would prepare for the interview meticulously, answer questions only succinctly and consisely, and dont say too much. talking too much as in trying to impress could backfire as volunteering too much info can make it seem lke you are not in sync, or give them more criteria to judge you on....remember they have their own criteria. In NLp, they have a technique called "mirroring" as a way to establish rapport. Basically, you watch their body language, style of question, the way they sit, and then you subtly follow suit. It gives the impression of "he fits in well with us" . this goes along with 62.6 where the caution is that one may fly so high as to lose his place in the flock.
good luck! dress conservatively.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).