...life can be translucent

Menu

Intepretation Help

zacl

visitor
Reaction score
1st question was "What is my purpose in life?" 48-->43 (Moving lines 1 &4)

2nd question: "What are my unique gifts" 55-->14 (Moving lines 2 &6)

Generally, I understood it initially but then got confused looking @ the relating hexagram & lines.

Help appreciated/ Thanks in advance! :)

-Zac.L

proserpine

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 48 lines 1 and 4 to 43

Hi there.You ask the same kind of uqestions I would.:)Anyway..we don't know one another yet--so I'm just talking about what comes to my mind through knowing the I Ching (times I received same hexagrams) and what just comes to me intuitively, OK?
Anyway, I have the sense that #48, the Well, is probably you, your life.
Line 1 is referring to the fact that possibly until recently you were not invloved in healthy activities.
Either you were depressed or hanging around with bad characters, or perhaps you were drinking too much or were not at all claer what you wanted--nnot at all.
Therefore, the mud of the well.No animals come to it, no one can drink the water.

But--in line 4, you're repairing everything.You still do not know for certain what direction your life will take..however that's OK because you're working on, or will be working on yourself.Did you recently begin a new plan to change your life in some way?
For example: did you lose weight, or stop drinking or using drugs?
Because if not, you will soon--and in so doing will clear the Well(yourself or your psyche) and you'll then be in a better position to do what you're here to do.(*here* meaning here on earth)

Since the Well changes to #43, Resolution, I get that "change" feeling even more.The Hexagram 'Resolution' refers to making a swift, clear decision, and/or making a pronouncement of truth.
A statement, that is very true, but perhaps dangerous, in that not everyone will like it, maybe?
But it *also* refers to maing a break with the past.
So, again, I think you will be making some kind of change and if not involving other people, will involve you, yourself making some kind of important resolution, that means being very clear *not* to go back on your word or on your decision.
Again, too, if you are involved with the wrong sort of people,or, a wrong kind of behavior(whatever it is) you will stop,and refuse to continue it, or with them.
If lying is involved,(just for example), do not lie to get away from this activity or people--just tell the truth and get away.
Whatever you are trying to change, or will be trying to change, don't be tempted to use the same ways to stop. Just swiftly move on.
I don't know if this makes sense to you.:)
I have a feeling it will, or, at least will occur to you soon though.
Good luck with it, whatever is happening.
It sounds like it will be for the best all around. :)

Last edited:

zacl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there.You ask the same kind of uqestions I would.:)Anyway..we don't know one another yet--so I'm just talking about what comes to my mind through knowing the I Ching (times I received same hexagrams) and what just comes to me intuitively, OK?
Anyway, I have the sense that #48, the Well, is probably you, your life.
Line 1 is referring to the fact that possibly until recently you were not invloved in healthy activities.

Well for the last 4 years I have been doing self-improvement but it has been in the last 8 months I've drastically changed my view of things/exercises etc.

Either you were depressed or hanging around with bad characters, or perhaps you were drinking too much or were not at all claer what you wanted--nnot at all.
Therefore, the mud of the well.No animals come to it, no one can drink the water.

I had clear idea what I wanted, I still do- character wise I was coaching earlier this year and just broke from that. In general from where I was coming from it was productive- but the energy I got breaking away from it I can use more productively for myself. As of drinking...I only did it for 2 months most in my life after that I completely stopped. (that was 7 months ago)- Drugs I dont do.

But--in line 4, you're repairing everything.You still do not know for certain what direction your life will take..however that's OK because you're working on, or will be working on yourself.Did you recently begin a new plan to change your life in some way?
For example: did you lose weight, or stop drinking or using drugs?
Because if not, you will soon--and in so doing will clear the Well(yourself or your psyche) and you'll then be in a better position to do what you're here to do.(*here* meaning here on earth)

Repairing..in away I am stronger than if I didn't do the current training than what I'm doing now (energywork, learning TCM etc.- in the purposes of improving my life). Direction wise I have an idea..but yes your right it isn't clear. I still view what I'm doing in confusion and how it leads into life coaching though I know it does.

Since the Well changes to #43, Resolution, I get that "change" feeling even more.The Hexagram 'Resolution' refers to making a swift, clear decision, and/or making a pronouncement of truth.
A statement, that is very true, but perhaps dangerous, in that not everyone will like it, maybe?
But it *also* refers to maing a break with the past.

Yes...recently I have made a HUGE break with the past, cutting off all connections to something that has improved me dramatically but I found hindering me now.

So, again, I think you will be making some kind of change and if not involving other people, will involve you, yourself making some kind of important resolution, that means being very clear *not* to go back on your word or on your decision.

I have already done that in away..learning acupuncture/energy work/Qigong though it is kinda of tempting to want to help others in the area I was recently in still.

Again, too, if you are involved with the wrong sort of people,or, a wrong kind of behavior(whatever it is) you will stop,and refuse to continue it, or with them.
If lying is involved,(just for example), do not lie to get away from this activity or people--just tell the truth and get away.

Thats encouraging.

Whatever you are trying to change, or will be trying to change, don't be tempted to use the same ways to stop. Just swiftly move on.
I don't know if this makes sense to you.:)
I have a feeling it will, or, at least will occur to you soon though.
Good luck with it, whatever is happening.
It sounds like it will be for the best all around. :)

The last part confused me. I understand just keep doing what I'm doing- cause in other oracle readings it was split from the past..focus only on what your doing- and know your in good hands. (Which I feel I am with my current master & teachers).

PS: If anyone else has views it'd be appreciated tons! This has helped but still have some difficulty understanding these readings.

M

meng

Yes...recently I have made a HUGE break with the past, cutting off all connections to something that has improved me dramatically but I found hindering me now.

That's a good observation. Seems to be a reliable truism in life. Like crossing the river and leaving the boat, rather than continuing on with it on your back. Your 48.1,4 change lines may be illustrating this as well. Relining your well is your purpose in life right now.

I also see this breaking away and screening off in 55, lines 2 and 6. Seems pretty dramatic.

There's two key factors with 48: to have a long enough pole or rope to reach the well water, and to be careful not to break the water jug in the process. The rest is a matter of the condition of the water. Everyone assumes responsibility to keep their water source clean and drinkable. In line 1, it's muddy and undrinkable. In line 4, the well is going through some serious renovation and upkeep. That's good.

14 says you have lots of gifts.

Owlietta

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting comments. I just asked "Am I over my ex? Because I really want to be over him."
48.1.4 > 34

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).