...life can be translucent

Menu

Accessing Devination From Questions Posed From Afar

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
I concern my self here with reading a request from an entity I have not personally had contact with either by written personal dinamics or in pesonal conversation. The simplest question may come from the most traumatised individual as the mose complex may come from the joker in the deck?

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
You may have answered this in many other sessions but as a new person to your ranks I would hope for your tolerating this interuption.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Prynne, I am concerned with my own ability to intepert a question from an unknown source. Example: If I am ask to make a devination from information only posed to me from an unknowable source, such as a person or client, which requires my intuition and insight into my understanding of I Ching. As the reading of my coins are determined on the level of most approperate intuitive knowledge of the question being ask and from the knowledge of whom may have ask.I fear without some direct intimate knowledge of the questioner( having a client present) my reading is scured by lack of pertinant information.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
How will the person who poses a devine question in sincerity be ask to participate in the reading if not present?

C

candid

Jerry, best way is to try it and see.

But...

If you're relying purely on intuition to provide the answer, I suggest you don't need the I-Ching. If you are relying on developed ?working knowledge? and experience with I-Ching, then your cognitive resourcefulness will take care of your end of the interpretation. Intuition does play a role in interpretation, in that the creative mind uses the elements to illustrate an application of Yi's answer, much as an artist can paint a picture with the colors he?s/she?s given to work with. But even that is incorporated into the cognitive process.

In fact, not knowing the person you?re reading for actually helps to filter out preconceptions you might otherwise ?project? into the reading. It?s much easier to be objective in this way.

P

prynne

Did you ask the Yi your question? Just curious. Please ask, and share the reply here, if you want to.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Prynne for you reply and I will consider this in the future. I believe you are correct about intuative thinking. I do not rely on it as an exclusive to the reading, it is an adjunct to the Yi.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Prynne, Here are the readings from my positing the question to Yi. As I have a hesitance to read my own Yi as objectivity is sometimes lacking you are free to make this your project for the moment if you like. Anyone els who may take an intrest may do like wise.

Simply the question was: Can I interperte a question posed to the Orical without contact with the questioner?

Answer: Hexagram {49} Ko, 9in1
6in2
9in3
9in4
9in5
6in6
Transending into Hexagram {4} Meng

Interpertation of both commentaries by my self approaches a positive and affermative yes.

I have Used a reference from this reading directing me to Wu=Mov> middle,earth,loyality
Page 478 in reference to (10 cyclic signs) from The Book of Changes interp, by Richard Wilheim.

Any comment may be helpful as I am learning.

P

prynne

This is very helpful Jerry. You have much more specific insight about your question, from the Yi itself. You obtained 49 with all changing lines? I do not have any translations with me at the moment, as I am in an internet cafe, but I will look at your answer. Please give me time to consult the book before replying.

This is a very interesting answer.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
As I am communicating from Australia there is a bit of a time difference here so I do hope you have all enjoyed you hollidays and have saved some energy for the poor folks involved in the tsunami disaster. We have lost some people here as Puket is a holliday destination accessable to most Ausies.

P

prynne

Jerry, in light of your question, the resulting Hex 4 seems to indicate that the questioner needs to ask directly the the Yi. "It is not I who ask, but the young fool seeks me".

Also, the Yi is very stern in Hex 4 about not asking questions again and again. The Yi says "I answer the question the 1st time, and more questions are im[pertinent."

However, all the changing lines in Hex 49 is a powerful shamanic change. Something completly stripped. I am still thinking about this, as it is very interesting, but for the meanwhile, my interpretation of 49 to 4 is that you should use caution and senior guidance when divining for your friend.

P

prynne

Ah! Now I get it! Jerry, The Yi is emphatically telling you that yes, it DID answer your question about your friend. Whatever answer you got, was clear and true.

Hence, the 49 to 4.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Prynne, I am most grateful for your insigh. I am thinking of my self in the implications of Hex 49 in this mannor.
My self, a roge and ferril among societys most estute,and I find my clearity is somewhat spontaineous as my readings are cast. I have faith in my readings beyond any reasonable doubt but have a lack of knowledge of the true devination process by which the truth comes to me. I accept this guift as Omen. Again thank you.

P

prynne

Jerry, can you read for me. Two months ago I had a terrible fear. I went to the Yi. I asked "The planet and the beings on it are going to go through a terrible time of suffering. What can I do to help." The Yi gave me 42 to 9. What do you think of that?

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Prynne, Good day

I will have a look at this reading for you and give you my interpertation in the next little bit of time. 42>9 appears to have some intresting connotations within it so I must be certain I do not over read this. I will return.
Smiles/Jer

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Prynne, I have my iterpertation and will post it to the Friends area where you may read it under the title of 42>9 (12-30-04)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).