...life can be translucent

Menu

Sigh... My mum on my back

elkoholik

visitor
Reaction score
Heya all,

I just did a reading in a fit of frustration. The reading itself, the act of focusing and framing a question, did calm me down a little but I need a little help with the interpretation because I don't get how the relating hexagram gel with the primary hexagram.

Background: I'm based in a totally different continent from my mum and my mum has this fixation ever since I turned 24 to see me married. I'm 29 soon. And even if we are on different continents, or when I am back home for a visit, she'll ask me when am I getting married and we'll just erupt into a massive arguement. I hate it when she gets my back when I am not ready and no matter how I exlpain, she doesn't understand. I have been in an on-off relationship with a guy for the past 4 years, but nothing concrete to the extent of marriage. I want to get married, though not just now, I still have stuff I wanna do and especially when I don't see anything concrete guy in the horizon.

Mum just sent me another email today, asking me when am I getting married. I was driven up the wall and did a reading "When will I get married?". I got 46.2.5. The resulting hexagram is 39.

I don't get the 39. Isn't that suppose to be bad despite the rather more hopeful lines.

Help please?? :eek:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"When will I get married?". I got 46.2.5. The resulting hexagram is 39.

It suggests some way off yet, as line 46.5 says that it cannot be done quickly there are many things that need to be done before you can wed and Hex 39 suggests an obstacles lies across your marriage path that needs to be dealt with first.
So, take no notice of your mother's mumblings, just steadfastly ignore all mention of marriage. But oneday when you find the right man then you will indeed marry.

elkoholik

visitor
Reaction score
Heya WF!

THanks for the fast response. Really mucho gracias. It does sort of confirm my believes and plans.

Anyone else has any input?

Just did another, more constructive, reading I suppose. "How should I convince my mum to get off my back about marriage?" I got 32.3, leading to 40.

Correct me if I am wrong, since I still am trying hard to stand on my own feet when it comes to interpretation, that I need to stand by my thoughts and believes and not give in to my mum? That's the giving "duration to character" bit?

I am trying very hard to be a good patient daughter and not flair up, leading to another one of our explosive arguements about her beliefs and mine...

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 32.3 says that if you let her get to you with this marriage business then you are the one that suffers, you lose it, so stop reacting to the bait. Ignore and never talk or discuss it with her again that will stop the conversation dead.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).