...life can be translucent

Menu

The Hexagram You Threw the Night You Met

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Many threads on this board are unfinished/unrequited love stories--so I thought, why not attempt a thread about finished/requited ones, revealing the hexagrams received at the time of the relationship's beginning, or ending.

Hexagram thrown at the very start of the longest (10 yr) relationship of my life:

I really puzzled over that one. To this day still do, in fact. It's more than three years in the past now, with no contact for at least two. There may be more to come on that 10.5 but I'm not counting on it.

On two occasions prior to that one, almost 20 years ago & regarding two different relationships, I drew the dreaded 54.6. Correct in both cases, as it turned out.

One of them eventually became a good friend again who, after announcing to me his intention to get married, informed me I was one of only two women in the world qualified to receive his proposal. Reader, I did not marry him.

The other just recently reconnected. He is married to the aristocrat his mother had always intended him for, from the time of birth. So he told me as I read his tarot cards, foreplay the last night we spent together. He does seem to genuinely like her a lot though, judging by the number of times they "poke" one another on Facebook.

Sadly got that line again more recently, over a new relationship that seemed more promising--don't they all. Lots of regulation 54.6 hitches showing from the start (he never did quite manage to get that divorce, etc.) but still, somehow, keep hoping--don't we all.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
10.5 > 38

Line 10.5 indicates that the relationship that you were embarking upon had many risks attached to it, not an easy journey but if you took real care then it had the potential to succeed but Hex 38 puts a stop to that. With time and general disagreements you would both move away from each other, as you could not give of yourself totally. Oppositions are possible to overcome with talk and agreements but it makes for a precarious relationship, so combine the risks suggested in line 10.5 with the opposition and disagreements and you can't last the course. Strange it lasted so long.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).