...life can be translucent

Menu

Insight please?

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
This was a pretty vague question/reading, but I'd be grateful for any thoughts or insight into it nonetheless:D

Asked IC to please give me insight and/or advice as to what's coming up in my life and in my love life. (I know....kinda cheesy and vague yes, but I was mostly hoping just to hear something positive and wanted to keep it somewhat open;) )

Response:
Hex 1 lines 1.2.4, changing to 53

Don't know why, but I always get a little excited when I see hexagram 1....but that really could just be because I don't think I really grasp it very well:p

I very much would welcome any thoughts or insight (positive OR negative:))
Thank you:hug:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Basically you need to be patient, as the love prospects have not come into view yet but they will and you will have choices this time around, so go for the best.

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you WF:hug:

I hope you weren't just being kind bc I seem to be practically *begging* for something positive?!??:D
Thank you so much for responding:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Nope, it's there in black and white, be patient as you can't hurry love. Sometimes its worth waiting for that something special to come along.

Anyway, just a side note, Hex 53 indicates end of Jan/ Feb time 2010. Can you wait that long?

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, WF. Just wondering--how do figure timeframes from the hexagrams...or is that too complicated to answer here?

For example, can you tell me what Hex 24 means, timewise?

I personally do not think "when" questions are a good idea, but nevertheless thought I'd ask about this.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
If you are talking about this year for instance, then Hex 24 would be about the beginning of December.

But if you want to know the time accurately, then include the time you want to know about in your question.

"Will we get married this year?" or "Will we marry in December?" etc

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you! I hope you will not take offense, but I do have some questions and comments.

First, why phrase the question with the time? I understand what you're saying to do, but am asking about the philosophy behind it?

Second, so assuming you ask, Will we get married this year? Will the answer give you a yes or no or would it also let you know things like, You will marry him, but not until 20__?"

i had actually had the nerve to ask a when question recently with 24 being my answer, so I will let you know. Do you get feedback as far as accuracy?

I cannot quite decide if I think you are super powerful or super nervy. I mean that in the best of ways, I'm not judging, but when you mess with the future, you mess with minds. Some people will ask and I can't blame you for answering, but you don't gotsta offer it up, yo!

Thanks, honestly, for the info. You are more than generous with your gifts, I hope people see that.

churp churp:duh:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
First, why phrase the question with the time? I understand what you're saying to do, but am asking about the philosophy behind it?

Second, so assuming you ask, Will we get married this year? Will the answer give you a yes or no or would it also let you know things like, You will marry him, but not until 20__?"

I cannot quite decide if I think you are super powerful or super nervy. I mean that in the best of ways, I'm not judging, but when you mess with the future, you mess with minds. Some people will ask and I can't blame you for answering, but you don't gotsta offer it up, yo!

Firstly, if you have a question that involves a time period or limit, then the best way to find out what will happen is to include it in your answer, like in the examples that I gave. But if you don't wish to know about time then simply leave it out. No real philosophy behind this, just commonsense in order to find an answer.

Secondly, if you have asked a question like, "Will I marry this year?" then it may either answer yes or no or it could say not this year but something later but with no specific year attached.

This is not about messing with the future, it is simply delving into the future to see what may lie ahead.
For instance I ask if I were to travel to Fiji will I become rich and famous and the answer comes out a big yes, then the potential is there but if I decide to stay at home instead and look after my pets then that potential future will never be realized.
When you ask a question, the IC will give an answer which is always correct, so if it says that if you follow plan B then you will end up in jail, then only a fool would continue to follow plan B. So, the wise person heeds the answer and no longer follows plan B.

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
Ooh, I might have to eat my words.

I am going to put my money on Monday, December 14, 2009 as the answer to my question. I used your advice to rephrase my question. The answer was 17.3, which makes perfect sense to me.

Remember 64>28? Well a big part of that is about giving up freedom and taking on responsibility, of that much I'm fairly sure. And my question that led to 17.3 was, Will we have a discussion in December of 2009? Part of the silence between us being over depends on his maturity as well as mine.

He comes here twice a year, every year despite anything else, to go to a football game. One is in October, the other in December. The last time I saw him was December '08.

i hear that there is no such thing as time in the realm from which this wisdom comes, so how is that you are able to apply numbers?

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
You can ignore that last question; I posted it just as you posted yours.

Thanks! Very informative.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
People must use numbers to understand the universe, so numbers are part and parcel of everything in the universe. So, without numbers how do we understand the universe.

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a question for you, which I hope will help me with understanding answers more on my own in the future.

I am experimenting with yes/no/timeframes. Since the Yi says I will meet up with this guy in December, I decided to ask if we would talk at all between now and when we meet. I did not use "December" in my question, I just used "now" and "then."

The answer I received was 43.5>34.

My guess is the answer is no. I make my guess based on "resoluteness," "great strength" and what has happened in the past...We have had a large gap of silence once before, I know I wanted to call him, but didn't, and when we finally talked he alluded to me "doing things" to him during the time away, which suggests that he too refrained rather than just plain not wanting to talk. I believe we are similar in terms of strength of will. But if the answer is no, what else does the answer say? Does it say we will both want to talk, but will refrain? That I will want to talk, but refrain? That he will? All? None?

Help, WillowFox, help :>)

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been reading all these posts about being able to guess the time something will happen, and after finding out that someone I was with found his significant other (it seems to be the story of my life, it is kinda funny because just after me they find someone really special and it never happens to me... well, it makes me think) I made myself The question, when is that magic moment going to surprise me? when is love going to knock on my door? Well, I asked the IC this question and I got 17 (1, 2, 4) changing to 29. Anyway, I understand nothing, I don't know if it is my book (lots of words) or me, but it confuses me. I understood that 17 is not too bad, it advices me to persevere???? but then hex 29... really confuses me. Could you guide me here? and about the question WHEN, is it possible to know with I Ching when something is going to happen. I am starting to love this I Ching. Thanks.

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
The I-Ching is loving you back, silly, by telling you what you are not ready or meant to understand. If you ask the Yi for the date of that "magic moment" and are given an answer, the moment will not be magic. If you ask when you will be surprised and are told a date, how can you then be surprised?

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
Not silly, just human. Who doesn't want to know that?

But my suggestion is that it will not happen until you stop anticipating it happening a certain way.

I'm no "fortune teller" nor am I advanced enough with this to provide you with a reading. What I do think from what you landed with these lines is that you are continuously doing the same thing wrong and therefore the result is the same. If I did have to provide you with a reading, I would say that somewhere in your past you got your hopes way up for someone with whom it did not work out and that you tend to do that again and again, even if something in you knows the person is not a natural "fit" for you. Reality gets hazed by your hopes, and you end up feeling "dogged" when they move on from you and find a better fit. If this is the case, and if this is what you fear will continue happening, then it probably will continue happening until you rid yourself of that fear.

Just a guess! Good luck--I hope love hits you over the head SOON :>)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I decided to ask if we would talk at all between now and when we meet. 43.5>34.

It suggests that you will talk with him, it may prove difficult but it can be done.

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
"Breakthrough" = a break in the silence?

I re-read line 5. I could easily see him calling me, but not with an intent to discuss "elephants" of the past, which would make it more difficult for me since I know it is my task to open that discussion.

Can I ask how you arrived at your answer, and if you have a sense of the difficulties within it?

It seems like if you are really adept at using the I Ching and if you are really adept at using your intuition (both big 'ifs'), then there really are no rules about forming questions? For most of us, though, there are.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Can I ask how you arrived at your answer, and if you have a sense of the difficulties within it?

Line 43.5 says that dealing with this man is difficult and probably tiresome but as there is a connection between the two of you do not give up on him, persevere in your quest for a reply/email.

deedeebird

Inactive
Reaction score
Now I'm stumped. I asked, When will be the next time we talk this year?

Remember, I was given December as the time we would have a "big" talk in-person, so when asking this question, I meant more along the lines of a phone call or email prior to December.

The answer I got today was 11.5.6>9.

I read that 11 stands for February/March, so how would this be interpreted?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Just be patient when the time is right then you will here from him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).