...life can be translucent

Menu

42.2 and feeling of lost love

folledeschiele

visitor
Reaction score
Hi to all,
I feel somewhat "embarrassed" by all my posts here, but I find it's helping me with my grieving process in the wake of my separation from my partner.

we're on nice, caring terms at the moment, although limiting contact with each other and being very clear with boundaries. I feel somewhat less heavy and sad, but the sadness is still very much there, because it really feels we've lost something special for good.

meditating on the sentiment of having lost a great love, I drew 42.2, changing to 61, inner truth.

not sure what this is saying regarding our relationship and any future outcomes, but it does seem like a heartening reading in terms of "not all is lost".

trying to accept that just because a relationship changes forms, it doesn't necessarily mean all is dead.

thanks for listening.
"folle" ;)

titania

visitor
Reaction score
meditating on the sentiment of having lost a great love, I drew 42.2, changing to 61, inner truth.

What a beautiful answer! It points to the very essence of great love, something so powerful and authentic and real that it remains a source of growth and increase even in its most trying seasons.

At the risk of descending completely into soppy sentimentality, I have to admit that the answer reminded me of the song, "What I Did For Love" ("Won't forget, can't regret, What I did for love"). When love comes from the deepest, truest part of ourselves, when we embrace it wholeheartedly and give ourselves to it completely, it can never be other than a blessing. It is the pearl of great price, worth everything we have to give.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).