...life can be translucent

Menu

How best to approach him 30.2.3>38

spica

visitor
Reaction score
Dear reader,

The reason me and ex split was due to third parties who did not want us to be together. They created an illusion that he was seeing them, and also told him stuff about me that made him angry towards me.
I used to think he cheated on me with someone else, but now I know it was not true.
Our breakup was bad because I think I brought up the other party and he was really mad at me. There was someone intending to spoil the whole thing between us, and it is someone close to him (a friend, who fancies him).

I still have feelings for him, because I know he was faithful afterall. But I needed some tips on how to approach him and clear the air.

I am not sure what the iching says by 30.2.3>38
30.2 sounds like a good hexagram. 38 - I am not sure?

the story of me and my ex has been on for a long time; we split up last year because the female friend didnt like me and him together.
Does anyone have any suggestions on questions to ask the iching to solve the situation?
thank you so much.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It suggests that you be calm, cool and sensible about this, as the past is well and truly gone, so stop regretting what might have been and let the wind take it. So, live for now, for yourself, as time has put a definite wall between you, so you will need to find the door, if you can.

spica

visitor
Reaction score
I have taken a first small step to unblock him on msn, so he can see me online.
The 3rd party is very worried he will be back with me, though. They are still doing what they can to divert his energies.
I was thinking of sending a casual SMS, but maybe not yet.
I asked the iching a few questions
How to get him to see things for what they are 30.2.3.5.6>58
If i send a casual sms, will he respond 34.4.6>26
Has he seen me online? 59.4.5>64

I know its alot of energy to be spent, but I know he still has feelings.

and Willowfox, you're definitely right about the wall.
However, his recent blog post did show the extent of his feelings.. I just want to clear it up, since he's here and all.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
How to get him to see things for what they are 30.2.3.5.6>58

By talking to him and showing him the evidence,that your "friend" was behind the scenes pulling the strings, show him that you are sorry and let what happens happen.

If i send a casual sms, will he respond 34.4.6>26

If the emphasis is on very casual, then he should reply, so keep it simple and light hearted.

Has he seen me online? 59.4.5>64

It looks like he has.

spica

visitor
Reaction score
This was a very tough situation. I did actually tell him that she was trying to mess things up (a few days after our breakup last year), but apparently he did not believe me. And I have no evidence to show.

What caused the greater rift was when I found out he was still friends with her and talking to her. So I was pretty angry and thought he betrayed me. But I know now that they are just friends, and she is still pulling the strings.

The thing is that he probably thinks I am in the wrong, but I am not. I also think he is in the wrong, but seeing his situation with her, I can understand a little.

I am not sure why he refuses to see things as they are and let her meddle in the affairs. I dont think he sees she has anything to do with it though :(.

Yeah, I will probably show him I am sorry, and give a text message.
Its only recently I pieced all together. I cannot imagine if the rift with me and him is caused by a meddlesome party and it should just end like this.
Anyhow he did not react with me being on MSN online.
I will see how it goes.

Thanks willowfox for your kind help.

spica

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Iching for an opinion again - if I should show an online messenger presence. It gave 38,4,5,6>60, which I see the moving lines as very encouraging. It may just resolve something. However, I am not sure what is meant by 60 - limitation. Perhaps there is a limit to this small gesture?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes, go ahead and do it but keep things simple and he will become aware.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).